Devious Delights

Do care about the pokeball it's in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in Adamant Corpish with Superpower.
I don't have a trade thread, so PM me to work something out.
Will trade for spitbacks.

Goomy/Goodra
sap sipper
Modest: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Interested, offering 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly tough claws binacle

Last edited:
Might I offer 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noibat?
Hmm... If it's female then ok. I assume you want corpish to be female as well? BTW: currently breeding and have 5 iv corpishes in stock for all those that asked for them. Message me when you're online to trade.

Hmm... If it's female then ok. I assume you want corpish to be female as well? BTW: currently breeding and have 5 iv corpishes in stock for all those that asked for them. Message me when you're online to trade.
Corphish? No I'm asking for Goodra :P
But yeah it's female, I'll be ready in an hour or so

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
Charmander, Bulbasaur, Froakie and Electrike are all very good. Do you want anything else in addition? Can even offer one of my competitive shinies for 2+.

Very limited selection there :p. Don't need anything.
I'm working on the bulbasaur right now, i'll breed one for you, i have a spare hp fire froakie as well, i'll work on charmander and electrike after i'm done with bulbasaur

The H on pumpkaboo is equivalent to super-size I'm guessing? CMT for it if so.
I'm interested in HP Ice electrike and yes H is huge/super size. Phantumps/pumpkaboos are available as eggs with known svs and spreads if you want to try to find a shiny hatcher as well.

Last edited:
I'm interested in HP Ice electrike and yes H is huge/super size. Phantumps/pumpkaboos are available as eggs with known svs and spreads if you want to try to find a shiny hatcher as well.
I swore I ammended my stock to say I was out of HP Ice, either way HP Ice Trike is to much for a Pumpkaboo to me.

I swore I ammended my stock to say I was out of HP Ice, either way HP Ice Trike is to much for a Pumpkaboo to me.
I meant the spitback one. I guess its not currently hp ice but it has the stats need for breeding it , which is what I meant.

I meant the spitback one. I guess its not currently hp ice but it has the stats need for breeding it , which is what I meant.
Ahhhh that's doable, well I'm actually arranging for one with egg moves BUT I'm interested in Shinx so I'd trade for that.

You want shinx instead? I have that in stock so I can trade w/e you're ready.
Yeah, sorry I went to multiple threads looking for Pumpkaboo, two responded but you have something else I want so I hope you don't mind me switching it up on ya. I'd prefer Jolly, but will take either. Let me add you real quick.

EDIT: Adding you now, did you want male or female? I have one of each.

Yeah, sorry I went to multiple threads looking for Pumpkaboo, two responded but you have something else I want so I hope you don't mind me switching it up on ya. I'd prefer Jolly, but will take either. Let me add you real quick.
They're all adamant right now. Did you want intimidate or guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)