Diglett Suspect Alt Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This thread is for the purpose of having everyone identify their alts for the Diglett Suspect vote. In order to qualify for the vote, you must have attained 2800 COIL. Please provide a screenshot of proof of your alt and score in a screenshot in hide tags.

The suspect will continue until March 23rd, so you have plenty of time.

Also, please do not reset your win/loss on your laddering account because it will also reset your COIL.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
My skillful plays during testing matches must have come back with a vengeance for my first ~40 games (shoutouts starm), because I literally had to check whether I had become a bionicle-loving french horn player

Also, thanks to - I think it was ben gay? Correct me if I'm wrong - for being a good sport n_n

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was at 2795 72 battles in... blurgh. Then a lot of hax (and way less tilt, but yes some tilt) happened. Shoutout to my last opponent for dcing on turn 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)