SM Ubers Dimensions of Gods HO.

DIMENSIONS OF GODS★

INTRODUCTION

Hello Smogon, especially those of you that took the time to open and read this RMT, I'm so Happy because this is my first SM Ubers RMT and a lot of people asked me to RMT his team, I appreciate it a lot!, also..Excuse me for my bad english, I'm doing my best!.
For those of you that don't know me, I'm mostly known as EG Jhonx, I'm an Ubers player from End Game Team as well as STAG, so shoutouts to both clans. I have to thank both clans for being both good family and good friends, I started playing Ubers in Black and White 2 (Gen 5), but got into competitive in ORAS (Gen 6). I was originally a tutee of EG Anonymous and AriiStella and thanks to both of them I can play this tier without failing lol. I created this team when Mewtwonite Stones were released and found an interesting Psychic Spam Core that doesn't lose to Muk-Alola. It was the perfect exercise to improve my teambuilding and I ended up with this nice team. I recognize that this team is not complete and can be modified to create a better version of it, and that is the main reason I'm posting this. Hope u guys like this team and let's go deep into the team!.

TEAM BUILDING PROCESS

The first step of the teambuilding was picking a core. I chose Tapu lele + Mewtwo-X because they have good synergy, and Psychic Terrain boost their attacks.

Excadrill is a nice choice for setting up rocks and spinning them away, and it also anti-leads Deoxys.

I chose those 2 because the team is a HO build and I need set up sweepers. I picked Pdon because I already have a SR user and GeoXern because it can sweep unprepared teams.

Yveltal is here because the team is weak to stall, as even using Groudon and Mewtwo-X some stalls are hard to break, and fast Psychic threats like Deoxys-Attack and Mewtwo-Y are threats too. Yveltal is the only way to stop them.

TEAM IN DEPTH

Tapu Lele @

Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 40 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic Terrain
- Psychic
- Taunt
- Moonblast

Tapu Lele its the main star of the team followed closely by Mewtwo-Mega-X, Tapu Lele main niche on the team is setting up the Terrain thanks to its ability, but what makes this terrain that good? Psychic Terrain nullifies priority moves like Extreme Speed, Sucker Punch, etc. This helps to Mewtwo-Mega and Xerneas. Tapu Lele 40 Def EVs are there to survive a Shadow Claw from Jolly Arceus, as for item Psychium Z is the best for the team as can nuke Primal Groudon and KO non fully SpDef set, also hits hard Xerneas and Arceus Support formes like Arceus Water / Ground, 216+ Spe EVs are enough to outspeed Jolly Groudon and Kyogre. Taunt is here because Stall teams are hard to break and also take full advantage of that Mega Sable is the only Magic Bounce user viable now, meaning it cant switch in agaisnt Tapu Lele, also Taunt helps me to prevent sweeps from Geomancy Xerneas, Dual Dancer Groudon, etc, Moonblast hits hard almost everything that doesnt resist like Yveltal Tyranitar, Sableye Mega as I said before and Arceus-Dark, Salamence Mega too preventing a Set up of Dragon Dance.

Mewtwo-Mega-X @

Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Taunt
Mewtwo Mega X its really nice on this gen, Psychic Terrain nullifies Priority and that helps a lot, because Ekiller can't touch this mon, Yveltal can't touch this too with Sucker, and that's really nice because Mewtwo after Bulk Up boost (+1) can KO Yveltal Offensive after Rocks, Im testing this moveset, the main idea of this moveset is set up agaisn't Arceus Support and prevent them from toxic / burn me, With that I can Increase my Atk and Def Stats, Drain Punch is a recovery move needed, because its STAB and the idea is use the combination of Bulk Up + Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt is another STAB, at +1 under Psychic Terrain KO easy Xerneas and some Arceus Offensive, Hard and Fun to use!

Excadrill @

Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Toxic / Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
Excadrill is very important on this build, because its one of the few Pokemons that can set up Stealth Rocks agaisn't Stall builds, Toxic here because Arceus-Ground is a threat, also Lugia in Stall is hard to take down, Excadrill is an Anti-lead to Deoxys-Speed most of the time, checks Klefki and do serious damage to Primal Groudon, Dialga and stuff, Rapid Spin is needed because Spikes And Sticky Webs are dangerous and hard to defeat with this build, Rock tomb is an option to stop Ho-Oh, but I don't really consider Ho-Oh a threat if Stealth Rocks are on the field.

Groudon-Primal @

Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Blast / Eruption
- Dragon Pulse

Primal Groudon is key on this build, and is key on ever build in Ubers, have niches like check Primal Kyogre, Sweep, Defensive, etc. In this team I'm using Sweeper Mix, because Precipice Blades pierce Blissey Stall, Fire Blast OHKO Yveltal, Xerneas, and a lot of stuff, can be Eruption Groudon over Fire Blast, its a common set right now but I don't really like Eruption on this build, because Fire Blast keep hitting hard even afterdamage, and Eruption power decreases when Groudon is hurt, Dragon Pulse OHKO Salamence Mega after SR Damage, 2HKO Giratina Origin and Zygarde-Complete, and thats really good because most Balanced teams have stuff like that, Another option for Groudon on this build is Swords Dance / Rock Polish / Precipice Blades / Stone Edge with this spread: EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe, Adamant Nature, but honestly Mix set works better.

Yveltal @

Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Foul Play

Yveltal is my Answer to Deoxys-Attack and Mewtwo-Y, Choice Scarf Yveltal is not very common but works as a surprise factor, Dark Pulse + Oblivion Wing as the main Stabs, with these moves Gengar Mega, Mewtwo Y and X are dead, also Deoxys formes, U-Turn helps me maintain momentum and an alternative way to switch agaisn't trappers, I was using Life Orb Yveltal before Choice Scarf, but Stall is already easy to defeat with MMX, Groudon Mix and Tapu Lele, and Deoxys-Attack was sweep everytime, so Choice Scarf is the best choice, Foul Play for SD Arceus and Dragon Dance Salamence, Forgot to mention that Yveltal is my Ground Inmunity and Lunala Psychium Z Check.

Xerneas @

Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 148 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Ground] / Aromatherapy
- Thunder

Xerneas is my Dark Resist and Sweeper, this mon is amazing on this build, because destroy every threat to the team and can set up on most of them (Except Boosted stuff like Arceus-Ground / Groudon), Geomancy 3 Attacks its pretty good, Thunder most of the times OHKO Ho-Oh after the boost of Geomancy, Moonblast sweep hard and Hidden Power Ground cleans the game of Primal Groudon Offensive , Heatran too (Yes, Heatran is used but like 2%) and Arceus-Poison / Steel, Aromatherapy can be used too, but guess HP Ground works better, Xerneas use is late game sweeper or turn 3 sweeper, U need to find the best moment to Geomancy and win, because this is like the trump card on the team, 84 Speed reach 255 Speed and after Geomancy the speed is 510, one of the fastest threats in Ubers.

IMPORTABLE

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 40 Def / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic Terrain
- Psychic
- Taunt
- Moonblast

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Zen Headbutt
- Drain Punch
- Taunt

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 100 HP / 252 SpA / 156 Spe
Mild Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Yveltal @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- U-turn
- Foul Play

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 148 HP / 24 Def / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Thunder

SHOUTOUTS
On this section, I will post 2 Shoutouts, Special Shoutouts to people who helped me a lot with a lot of stuff and People I consider my friends, family and I can trust on them, and normal shoutouts where I'll name people that helps me, good friends and more.
SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO:

thunder n' blazes Thnx bro for be like a dad for me, U really are the best nigga and thnx for accept me in EG 2 years ago, really thanks, I meet rly good friends there and Im playing better thnx to all of u.

-PkmTrainerBlue- Sup bro, thnx for be a good friend too! u the main leader with Thunder n blazes, CyberOdin and Sora are the best niggs, thnx for all, (Si no entiendes Ingles en wsp te digo lol)

CyberOdin klk mi pana, gracias por ser un buen amigo igual loco, hay que jugar más BW y otras cosas, nos vemos luego :)

#Bastian el mvp de EG haha, hay que romper el ladder loco mira que IDM nos espera lool, gracias por romperme el culo en ORAS OU, así aprendí a jugar la tier lool

-Sora- klk mi pana, aqui te etiqueto como te dije por whats app, ustedes son mi familia loco y sin ustedes dudo haber crecido en pokemon, espero estar hasta el último día en EG, que es mi hogar, un dulce y cómodo hogar.

Dominatio sup bro!, thanks for help me with the english for this RMT, also thanks for being a good team mate in EG and a good friend, I always test with u and I keep learning from our battles, hope we continue playing and practicing like we do n.n

DennisEG klk bro, Thanks for help me too bro! Idk why the fuck I talk u in english but ty, U are a rly good friend mine too and you are like a brother for me, like Sora, Odin, Blue and Bastian

Arii Stella well you maybe are not in EG right now, but I still consider u a player of EG, because when I joined u accepted me and destroyed me in the log in test LOL (F ur cancer stall),Thanks for be like a Mom on this game for me, I trust on you a lot of personal and life stuff, u are unique and ignore the players that everyday say shit about you, they don't understand that everyone do mistakes, they are the most ignorant people that can exist, Thnx for teach me how to play, I would like EG Anonymous see this but he quit u.u, anyways thanks :] <3

And thanks to Arch€r for be one of my best slaves and friend lol <3

There are more EG members I'd like to give thanks but cant name everyone here, if u are not in shoutouts you know I would like u to be here~

Normal Shoutouts:
Lord Outrage sup bro, here its almost done the RMT, I have to post threat list still lol, thnx for be a good friend bro n.n

Gunner Rohan y0 bro, thnx for all, u always help me test teams and tour stuff, ty for all the time we have played together, if its not for EG, I think I wouldn't know you.

The Trap God #trapped hahaha, thnx bro for all the support u give me and for the teams I stole you lool, u are one of my best friends with most of STAG clan, TGG.

magsyy sup nigga #trapped ggggg, ty for all bro, u are a good friend mine.

hyw my child hyw :D jk bro, its fun play with you almost every day, thanks for all bro ;) we have to rock n roll in adv more than we do lol...

Fireburn thanks bro for all the help u give me everyday when i have questions and i need ask stuff, U always help me and for me u are the best RO, thanks too for all the good work u keep doing for Ubers Comunnity.

SparksBlade sup bro, U are a good mod of Ubers room and a good guy, thnx for all and sorry for being rude sometimes in Ubers room x.x, thnx n.n

Pohjis well bro, its fun lay with you sometimes, u are rly good and I enjoy our games :D

Blim sup bro, my friend Blim :D i remember when we meet in PS, I started talking to u and was fun cuz i had 0 idea about how start talking to u lol, ty for all the matches we played.

Hyogafodex thnx bro for be a good manager, u are a good friend too and thnx for all :D

There are a lot of friends on Ubers comunnity but I can't remember most of them now lol u.u, excuse me if u are not listed here, there are a lot of friends mine and u know u are a friend mine if we talk, (I dont answer to people that is not my friend lol).

Also, I want to say EG is recruiting players, Pm me for more info n.n

Last edited:
Threatlist

Arceus Ground is a threat, Swords Dance set, its manageable with Foul Play Yveltal And Mewtwo.
If you let Xerneas do Geomancy, you are dead, unfortunatly priority dont work on psychic terrain and thats why this team is that weak to xerneas.

Salamence can set up agaisn't Excadrill and u need to prevent that, because Yveltal can damage it, but Salamence is still superior and can have recover, so u need to play carefully.

+
Sticky web core with Lucario is like 6-0, only way to stop it is Rock Polish with Groudon and thats a fast answer..

There are more...

Last edited:
Reactions: hyw
Nice team fren, thanks for the shoutout! Let me give you a rate~

I find annoying how weak is your team to Xerneas. Nothing on your team is able to proper take Moonblast even without boost which means that Xerneas can just come in and either spam Moonblast wearing down Primal Groudon very easily or it can just set up with Geomancy, if this happens there is no way to stop this huge threat.
Another issue I have with the team is the lack of physical offensive presence, Mega Mewtwo-X is not enough since sometimes you'd find difficult to get a boost. This makes your team struggle against stall or balance teams, so yeah another physical attacker is needed to improve the matchup against defensive builds creating as well a solid structure for a HO like this one.

Suggestions.

• Support SpD > Mixed RP
    Groudon @ Red Orb
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Careful Nature
    - Stealth Rock
    - Precipice Blades
    - Roar
    - Lava Plume
    This is definitely the most accessible change, trust me, if you want this terrain core to work you have to find a way to deal with Xerneas and this is the best option that you could opt for.
  • Take out
    and use
    instead.
    Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
    Ability: Multitype
    Jolly Nature
    - Swords Dance
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Ice Beam
    With Primal Groudon as SR setter keeping Excadrill would be useless, a good replacement would be Arceus-Ground. It gives the physical offense you need as well as helping to deal with Mega Lucario who is considered a threat. I personally think this set works pretty well on terrain teams, Ice Beam is there to lure Mega Salamence and Zygarde and the rest is pretty much self-explanatory.
  • You can consider Groundium Z but this means you would have to change Tapu Lele's item, in that case, use Terrain Extender because it's the best choice providing more psychic terrain longevity while benifiting Mega Mewtwo-X.
  • If Mega Salamence becomes into a nightmare I strongly recommend changing MMX's set and run Ice Beam over Bulk Up although I think if you make the correct plays it shouldn't be that threatening.

I know this build don't meant to be perfect but hopefully you will find something useful in my suggestions, suerte con el team. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)