Does anybody use Yawn + Pursuit?

Specifically, on something like Umbreon. Use Yawn, bait the switch-out, and use Pursuit the next turn. If they do not switch out, you still inflict some decent damage and they fall asleep. If they do switch out, you leave them with a mean dent as they exit. You could continue this until somebody finally decides to just fall asleep.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
No. Umbreon does pathetic damage to anything not weak to Dark, of which there are many things (Gyarados, Heracross, Infernape, Tyranitar, anything standard not named Azelf or Starmie, which you still don't OHKO). I hope for the sake of your mental stability that you're just joking when you say "a mean dent".

No, but I do use yawn and wish. Works much better for reasons stated above. Umbreon isn't meant to damage things.

No. Umbreon does pathetic damage to anything not weak to Dark, of which there are many things (Gyarados, Heracross, Infernape, Tyranitar, anything standard not named Azelf or Starmie, which you still don't OHKO). I hope for the sake of your mental stability that you're just joking when you say "a mean dent".
Okay, so lets say CurseLax instead of Umbreon. It doesn't change the argument nor the combo.

Sure, but if the send in Dusknoir and burn you, then what?
What if I'm not leaving my Snorlax in on a known Will-o-Wisper I have no business taking on anyway? ;_;

The combo is intruiging, but nothing can really utilize it very effectively. If anything you'd need some kind of spikes down on the opponent. Usually there's better things to do for anything in these two turns, especially if you need to take a hit for it.

I have a similar thingy, except with Tyranitar. This works wonders against anti-TTar walls. Screech 'em, then Pursuit. Life Orb Pursuit.

Have you seen ScreechTar in the Analyses forum??, looks soo great, I might think of using one

---------------------------------

Name: Screech
move 1: Screech
move 2: Pursuit
move 3: Focus Punch
move 4: Stone Edge
item: Leftovers

nature: Impish
evs: 240 HP / 72 Def / 196 Spd

---------------------------------

I would go more offensive but looks nice =P

Sleep Move + Pursuit + Focus Punch, looks scary oO, I'll search for Pokes that learn it

THE LIST:

Darkrai does Dark Void + Pursuit + Focus Punch but its Special Sets are better.

Snorlax does Yawn + Pursuit + Focus Punch.

Sceptile does Grasswhistle + Pursuit + Focus Punch -> the same as Darkrai, its Special Sets are better.

They're the only ones oO

So I have to be more flexible ^^, Status + Pursuit + Focus Punch :O

Dusknoir does WoW + the other 2 moves.

OK I will stop right there, the's no good Poke perform do that good combo =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)