Non-Pokébank OU dog

dog
INTRODUCTION:
I made this team. It performs excellently on the ladder. It is a Sand-Team and performs very well. There are no flaws that I can see. I like this team.
TEAMBUILDING PROCESS:
-I started with Stoutland and Gigalith. They are both really good together as Bigalith can set up Sand and get shit going. Strong too.

-After that I needed something to take some psychical hits, but not too many. I added Toxapex.

-Instantly I recognized the potential of a Scizor core with Toxapex AND Alolamola, so I added all that stuff.

-Finally I added Chandelure, which I quickly replaced with Gengar. It is there is deal with a lot of the stuff like Toxapex and Celest

THE TEAM

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Brutal Swing

Scizor is pretty good. I use Brutal Swing since it hits Toxapex and Celestella hard af. Roost is kind of shitty right now so I'm not gonna waste a slot on it. Mainly scizor comes in to break down some pokemon before U-Turning out into the defense-core of Toxapeck and Alomola.

Toxapex @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Haze
- Toxic
- Recover

I went with a more Specially oriented set since Alololomola is going to be taking a lot of the Psychical hits and Toxapex is an underrated Special Wall, especially in a meta without stuff like Tangrowth. It takes a lot of sp. def hits that Gigalith can't.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Cursed Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt / Thunder
- Taunt
The main bulk of the team. Will shit on every Toxapex with Thunderbolt. Mainly weakens things down before Stoutland comes in and starts pulling shit lol. Thunderbolt > Focus Trash to hit toxapex and Celesteel. Thunder hits harder but rain isn't as popular as it was a few weeks ago so it kind of sucks now.

Gigalith @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Protect
- Toxic
Niggalith. The sand-setter. This thing is bulky as heck and IS BETTER than Tyranitar. This set I'm using is kind of whack, but the Protect comes in handy as it can be used to weaking things like Tapu Lele and other bulky pokemon. You have to be liberal when moving this thing around the team though as if you let a Toxapex, Tapu Bulu, Scizor, or one of those other lame pokemon you're going to lose this guy. Also ever since Tapu Koko's have started running Grass Knot this thing can't switch in too well (it still can switch in, but only like once without rocks.)
Use Heavy Slam to SMASH some Tapu's. Works in conjunction with Alollolamola. Just Double Switch when they send in their Tapu Kuko and they will never see it coming.

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Return
- Facade
- Psychic Fangs

Stoutland. The single most underrated pokemon of all time. With the introduction of Psychic Fangs I knew this pokemon had the chance to achieve greatness. Psychic Fangs prevents Toxashit from coming in (but it can still switch out and regenerate everything back) with rocks on the field. Even with a Choice Band this thing requires rocks, and some defensive pokemon on the other team to be weakened. However this is faster than the Pheremosa thing, and the Ghost types. Outside of sand this still kills the slower pokemon lingering around. Facade is there so it can switch into Scald and still be strong as heck, as well as Toxapex toxic spikes but I do not really see that anymore so Idk maybe I should replace it. Superpower is a shitty move though.

Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic
Near unbreakable with Toxapex and Scizor. This takes every since physical hit under the sun. You have to double switch (which is cool) with Toxapex and Gigalith a lot. Spreads the same status as Toxapex but doesn't get shit on by Marowaka.There isn't much else to say, very standard pokemon and despite sharing the same type with toxapex, they both check different pokemon most of the time. Alolmola's wish-pashing to stoutland, scizor and gigalith is BROKEN in all honesty. Which helps against spike-staking teams, but there aren't too many of those.

English is not my native language, i'm sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)