Dorron's Rickroll Thread (RIP 2021-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
So this thread was created exactly a year ago and I felt like I needed to celebrate it somehow, so Likeshop is back! It's the best rickrolling method currently so make use of it!

• Mystery Rickroll - 500 likes
    It's a Rickroll of mystery.

• Duo Mystery Rickroll - 750 likes each
    The Rickroll is still a mystery, but you get to share it with a friend! To get this one, just tag the one you want to buy it with and they in turn have to reply to your post and agree with the purchase, sort of like a team tour management signup.

• Premium Mystery Rickroll - 5000 likes
    Still a mystery, but it has a very nice gold touch on it. Of course not real gold, I'm not that rich (or Rick?) to give out something like that, think of it more like fool's gold or some of that you can find on one of those rings you get in a coin ball machine at the mall. Like, it sparkles just enough to draw one's attention but if you rub it too much it starts to flake and just get stuck to your brand new shirt your mom just got you. So then you would have to try to get it off before your mom finds out you were skipping gym class to hang out with the cool kids at the mall, which would otherwise be a bit out of your league. I think if you use soap with a bit of vinegar it will come right off!

• Custom Rickroll of your choice - 2000 likes
    All the cool kids have one, so now you can be just like them!*
    *within reason of course, also doesn't expire at the end of the shop.

• Rickroll Point - 2000 likes each
    Useless flair, but so are likes so why not invest in something new?
    This one will also persist after the shop closes. UPDATE: NOT USELESS ANYMORE

• Create your own unique Rickroll tag in Smogoff - 10,000 likes
    I think I can make it so only you can use it.
    This one might be permanent? YES IT WILL.

• Rename Rickrolls - 100,000 likes
    You're allowed to pool your likes together with other people, but watch out so that Finch the Nator doesn't come in and buys a new name for it right under your noses.
All original from me, nothing copied from other threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)