Double Dash! A Smogon Doubles Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming that, not sure which way it would've gone without that, given it was fairly even up to that point. Sorry for the bad game. :<

It would be nice to see the top-cut get extended though, hoping we can get 6 more people in with the few days remaining. :>

I'd love a bigger Top Cut. We have a few IRC members *cough*Eggy*cough* who haven't entered, but we could get more support by inviting folks to play more games.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since we have a small pool of participants, we will accept new participants until the deadline for the final matches of the Round Robin pre-playoff (shouldn't be hard for new participants to find 5+ games within 1-6 days if srs). If we hit 24 participants (currently 20), then we can bump the top cut to top 8.

Level 51

/rules 4.8 7.7 8.3 13.1 15.19 17.10 19.6 23.7 26.8
is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a defending Smogon Snake Draft Champion
Final deadline coming up... play games while you still can ( I doubt we'll get top 8 cut u_u)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)