Billy Lee (Goodra) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SAtk
Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Earthquake
With its naturally super high special def boosted into the atmosphere by the assault vest i didnt think that it needed any EV investment there and opted to round out its defenses as much as I could to let it take a physical hit. Chose gooey over its other abilities because I'm not running rain and grass attacks dont scare this guy on either side, and on a good switch in it can either cripple an opponents speed or force a switch. Move choices seem kinda standard high damage coverage.

Jimmy Lee (Dragonite) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 232 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
I wanted to build a team around one of my favorite Pokemon, Dragonite. I've always loved him in 1st Gen. so I wanted to bring him back to my team 5 Gens later. LumNite seemed way too good to pass up, so I used it. Multiscale allows me to survive most attacks and get a Dragon Dance up, then kill mostly everything with my Dragon- and Fire-type moves. Extremespeed is mostly for opposing Pokemon who I think are running Sucker Punch or other priority moves.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Spd
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell
Sylveon, was chosen for this team cuz she can come in on most dragon who attempt to come in and Kill any of the two of Dragons and Provide wish support to the remaining team members who need it. Plus it acts a a Cleric to remove poison and burn from the rest of the team.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Counter
- Defog
After, Extensive testing Skarm was the last member of my team cuz it can handle Mega Mawile wish is a Problem for my team cuz After a SD no one wants to come in and take a Huge Power Play Rough or a Iron Head. I Went with conter>BB Cuz its too good Right now.

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- U-turn
- Surf
Last, Member of the team and Oldest Member of the team Greninja. He was chosen cuz of his ability to act as a Wall Breaker and the Only pokemon that can be a Great Suicide Lead. The only thing is when he goes down sometime the rest of my team cant Handle Gliscor to well with is Toxic shenanigans

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
Slowbro Was chosen for this team cuz hes a Solid Check to Talonflame and he Bulky as hell. I went through every single bulky water and it was between Gastrodon and Slowbro. Slowbro won cuz of his ability to Tank more hits than Gastrodon. Thinking about running Fire Blast > Ice Beam For Aegislash.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello.
Your descriptions are too short to fit the RMT rulesrequirements.
I encourage you to PM me an updated version of this team with beefed up descriptions, and since you're new, to join the Mentor Program. I'll be unlocking this thread after that.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)