Doubles Battle of the Week (Finally vs TGMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They better not prolong this wait

Because if they do, the "FINALLY!!!" puns will roll. It will RAIN finally puns, let me tell you.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
They better not prolong this wait

Because if they do, the "FINALLY!!!" puns will roll. It will RAIN finally puns, let me tell you.
do people still think of me as the rain guy? i guess haruno running around with my team would help extend the legend. but hopefully battle should be p soon depending on when tgmd get's back from his event. like in the next hour hopefully!

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
do people still think of me as the rain guy? i guess haruno running around with my team would help extend the legend. but hopefully battle should be p soon depending on when tgmd get's back from his event. like in the next hour hopefully!
Why the fuck did you make a team weak to shedinja

Go tgmd!!!!

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I swear to god the only botw that I didn't miss was the one I played in. Fuck everyone else for having timezones that don't match up to mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)