DOU Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Well, my opponent never told me where exactly I could find him and never went to where I told him I'm usually on o_o

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Activity Calls (strikethrough players are eliminated due to either 2 activity losses or personal request)
  1. Audiosurfer vs Pocket
  2. Passion vs BlankZero
  3. Blizzard vs makiri
  4. Raiza. vs atomicllamas
  5. Max Carvalho vs Ezio
  6. majaspic22 vs Temptation
  7. Kortex vs cxinlee
  8. Metal Sonic vs AuraRayquaza
Ties (when neither side was committed to scheduling matches)
  1. Hantsuki vs Shaian
  2. Arcticblast vs Ultimathunder
  3. tm69 genesect vs galbia
  4. The Unlucky one vs jrp
  5. NintendoVER vs Dr Ciel
  6. kingmidas vs Qwilphish
  7. The Shellder Smuggler vs Dashspin
Thanks to those who finished their matches on time! Round 4 will be up shortly.

BlankZero

Passion apparently waited for you in PS room for 3 days. Learn to schedule matches better by specifying time zone and providing specific time ranges...
Ok, was she online for like 12 hours a day or something?

I worked 10 hour shifts both Sat and Sun and still had time to get online to the Dubz room quite a few times.

Not saying she didn't get online, but after i gave her my timezone, she didn't really jump at the chance to schedule either.....

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, was she online for like 12 hours a day or something?

I worked 10 hour shifts both Sat and Sun and still had time to get online to the Dubz room quite a few times.

Not saying she didn't get online, but after i gave her my timezone, she didn't really jump at the chance to schedule either.....
Scheduling actually involves telling your opponent WHEN you can battle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)