Doubles Games - Won by Audiosurfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost Rotom-W and Gyara to Nollan, Audiosurfer I gained mons and lost them without you recording anything @.@
a revolutionary discovery called the real world means that I am not hunched over my laptop ready to record wins/losses in real time lol. updating it now though so dont fear. also Laga it's implied that you should be active enough to check over a 3 day period whether this has started or not, especially seeing as there've been a bunch of posts here. If you are actually gonna be active though due to the misunderstanding I can let you sub back in since you didnt play a game

edit: updated. also if anyone reading this hasn't played a game in this and would like to sub in, just post here and I'll sub you in for someone who's inactive.

Last edited:
Lost Aromatisse and Zygarde to sarysa because I was still using what Pwnemon elegantly described as my "scrub-ass team", and hella hax on turn 2.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
nah it's fine, you subbed him in, it would seem kinda dickish of me to take back a place already given away by the host Audiosurfer

I was just shocked about how I didn't get tagged :?

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
nah it's fine, you subbed him in, it would seem kinda dickish of me to take back a place already given away by the host Audiosurfer

I was just shocked about how I didn't get tagged :?
Since it only took a day to fill up I figured I didn't need to tag everyone (guess I was mistaken lol). Also there are other spots, you wouldn't be taking your old one, so if you wanna sub in now's the time

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lost my last stuff to darkmalice cause timer lag >.>

Clefable for S-Rank y/n?
Considering the circumstances of the win, that Lolk was actually lagging in tim, said it, and could have won had there not been lag, I've decided to give Lolkomori Absol and Yanmega back as if no game occurred. Are you happy to take them back Lolk? This means you will stay in the game.

Don't worry about it, dude. I could have been a bit quicker with my selections early game so the lag didn't catch up with me. Keep my mons as a token of good faith :>

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
won vs deoxymoron, gg. taking last two mons.
Also, be sure to actually play your matches guys! there's still room for people who haven't played and will come on IRC regularly to be subbed in as well, so just lemme know if you're interested.

I've been inactive the last few days since I've been completing a long and grueling technical scuba diving course. (that + pokemon + tf2 = I am weird) Too tired/busy tonight, but I'll be more active tomorrow and this weekend. :D

I have 6 mons to steal and I still don't really know when people typically convene on IRC, so challenges via any medium are welcome. Sorry for the inactivity.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
ok, updated the list. also, remember that this challenge ends next friday, so if you want to win now's the time to get battling!

edit: haxed youngjake, am takin scizor and gard back

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
Ok, this challenge is now over. The winner is me since I have the most Pokemon remaining :) Thanks to everyone who played! Points will be awarded in this fashion: 2 to the winner, and 1 point to each person for every 2 Pokemon they have above 4.

Points Breakdown:
+7 - Audiosurfer
+3 - Darkmalice
+2 - Lasagne21, Nolan
+1 - sarysa, Ace Emerald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)