DOU Doubles Ladder Tournament II [won by SMB]

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Top 8

(16) SMB
vs shrop (8)
(2) I want Atago to sit on me vs Shadowmonstr7 (7)
(3) Tenzai vs Paraplegic (6)
(4) papiloco vs AuraRayquaza (12)

Reminder: for the entirety of playoffs, we will be locking the tournament to the pre-Crown Tundra metagame.
Once Crown Tundra is released, you will not be allowed to use any Pokemon, attacks, movesets, items, etc that were not previously available.

All playoff sets will be best of 3 in SS DOU. Replays are required. The deadline for top 16 is Sunday, November 1, at 11:59pm Eastern time (GMT -4). Good luck to all!

Last edited:

MajorBowman

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hi i'm the worst

Top 4

(16) SMB
vs AuraRayquaza (12)
(7) Shadowmonstr7 vs Tenzai (3)

Reminder: for the entirety of playoffs, we will be locking the tournament to the pre-Crown Tundra metagame.
Once Crown Tundra is released, you will not be allowed to use any Pokemon, attacks, movesets, items, etc that were not previously available.

All playoff sets will be best of 3 in SS DOU. Replays are required. The deadline for top 16 is Sunday, November 15, at 11:59pm Eastern time (GMT -4). Good luck to all!

Last edited:

MajorBowman

Finals

(16) SMB
vs Tenzai (3)

Reminder: for the entirety of playoffs, we will be locking the tournament to the pre-Crown Tundra metagame. Once Crown Tundra is released, you will not be allowed to use any Pokemon, attacks, movesets, items, etc that were not previously available.

All playoff sets will be best of 3 in SS DOU. Replays are required. The deadline for top 16 is Sunday, November 22, at 11:59pm Eastern time (GMT -4). Good luck to all!

Last edited:

SMB

is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
won, ggs

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8dlc1doublesou-528702
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8dlc1doublesou-528710
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8dlc1doublesou-528716

I promised myself I wouldn't play dlc1, I disliked this meta a lot because of how it differs on my way to see doubles and the way it evolved and, I still dislike it, but learning it only to try to win my 4th dlt ended up being worth i guess. Now let's finish snake and ssnl and bury this format for ever :weary:

Tenzai, has tenido un año fantástico en mons, superando muchas barreras que si me lo hubieran dicho el año pasado, o este mismo cuando te draftee en oml, ni me lo hubiera imaginado; jugador de snake, finalista de un ssnl, finalista de dlt y con una seed altísima para el invitational. Has mejorado muchísimo, de verdad, sigue así y no dejes que alguna que otra lose como esta te frene, al final el "título" acaba llegando. Piensa que, por ejemplo, alguien que siempre ha sido una referencia para mí, y al que considero el mejor de esto, como stax, tardó innumerables intentos y perdió varias finales antes de conseguir su primer seasonal. Suerte en el invitational y, antes de eso, pongamos la primera piedra en el camino de títulos con la wcup :swole:

free goth

sawamura

Banned deucer.
I honestly feel very grateful for always sharing your test games, especially the SMB ones, because I am proud that you both could play a Bo3 from a final like the DLT. I remember when I was talking to Tenzai about the DPL issue where neither of you were scoring and now I see you getting good results in the second half of the year showing how solid you and SMB are because Brother we had some Discordant moments years ago and I am glad we solved that problem with you and now I am more proud of what you have achieved. I am happy for both of you as Spanish speaking brothers. I look forward to continuing to share in the 2021 Circuit and good luck in the December Invitational. Here are my blessings c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)