Doubles Ladder Tournament - Won by Matt The Lucky

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rules:
  • You ladder until the deadline, then the top 2 people on the ladder make playoffs. This lasts for 8 weeks (16 players), playoffs start, single elimination. The winner of this tournament gets significantly reduced suspect qualifications and 10 points towards the Achievement Tournament. Good performance could also lead to consideration for the Doubles Council.
  • This is a standard XY Doubles tournament
  • This is taking place on the PS Smogon Doubles ladder
  • All normal Doubles tier rules apply
  • In order to signup, you need to sign up on a fresh alt that consists of LT Name (example, I'd sign up with LT Audiosurfer)
  • Keep your same alts and play until the 8 week period is finished. If someone is in the top 2 when the deadline hits but has already secured their slot, the winner falls to the next person in line.
  • The playoffs portion of the tournament will be single elimination and best of three
  • For the playoff portion, in the event that there is an uncompleted match at the deadline, it will be coin flipped unless one or both of the players involved in the match specifically request an activity win and explain sufficiently why they deserve to win over their opponent. Attempting to schedule a battle is required in order to receive the win by activity. To make it clear that you are requesting an activity win when you post, you must open your post with "Activity Win Request" in bold.
Good luck all :toast:

Week 1 Deadline: 7/5/14 (Midnight EST)
Winner: Pinoy Pwnage
Runner Up: Level 51

Week 2 Deadline: 7/12/14 (Midnight EST)
Winner: Scene
Runner Up: Deoxymoron

Week 3 Deadline: 7/19/14 (11:59 EST)
Winner: averagejoel
Runner Up: srk1214

Week 4 Deadline: 7/26/14 (11:59 EST)
Winner: Pomodoro
Runner Up: Shaian

Week 5 Deadline: 8/2/14 (11:59 EST)
Winner: Koolkranny
Runner Up: Pocket

Week 6 Deadline: 8/9/14 (11:59 PM EDT)
Winner: Lolk
Runner Up: Mizuhime

Week 7 Deadline: 8/16/14 (11:59 PM EDT)
Winner: Pwnemon
Runner Up: Haruno

Week 8 Deadline: 8/23/14 (11:59 PM EDT)
Winner: KirbyTreecko
Runner Up: Matt

Last edited:

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
in :^)

EDIT: SOMEONE ALREADY TOOK LT FINALLY WHICH MADE ME CRY
SO IM GONNA USE LIEUTENANT FINALLY

Last edited:

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well I regged the account so I guess I have no choice but to be sucked into this cutthroat hellhole

in as LT Electrolyte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)