Doubles OU Anime Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
put Stardust Crusaders right under 2012 jojo. theyre basically equal in quality, first half of crusaders is a little weak but it also has the best high point in the entire series which is sayin a lot cuz jojo is some quality ish

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar to tier 1.5 'cause its really good on all accounts

I'm kinda hesitant to nom Gundam anime but I feel like Gundam Build Fighters should be Tier 2 as well as Turn A. I'm surprised Hunter x Hunter wasn't listed so I think it should be 1.5. Death Parade a 2, Gintama 1.5, and school days a 3. o3o

"Anime that are generally strong, but can be mediocre in some areas"
penguindrum flcl and ping pong c'mon man

it was nice to see you put lucky star in tier three though :>

bludz

a waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I don't see why Air Gear is tier 3 and One Piece or Hunter X Hunter aren't even listed. And yes those are "popular" and its hipster to like other shit but forreal. Air Gear is legitimately pretty bad, I mean it's not the worst show but at least add that other stuff

There are other good shows not listed although that's to be expected. But yeah those are biggest qualms, that and evangelion in tier 1

Reactions: nui

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
hey i'd like to nominate Naruto for tier 1.

i think naruto deserves tier 1 because it has rly good characters, such as Sakura and Tenten. it also has top-of-the-notch animation and writing

believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)