Status
Not open for further replies.

The format for signing up to play in Doubles Premier League is as follows:

Player Name (on Pokemon Showdown): Sunrose
Tiers Played: SS DOU / SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU / SS DUU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Sure
Timezone : GMT-8
Significant Time Missed?: No

It is absolutely pivotal that you sign up using the above format, as we will use an external tool to parse signups and push into the spreadsheets.

The sign-up list will then be taken and sorted into appropriate lists for each of these 5 metagames:

SS DOU / SM DOU / XY DOU / BW DOU / SS DUU

Guidelines for Players:

- DO NOT sign up if you cannot commit to the entire season, which will run from February 14th-April 4th. If you know in advance that you will be gone for a significant period of time (such as for exams, vacation, etc.) then PLEASE make note of it in your post so managers can plan accordingly.

- Plan to participate in your team's Discord channel if drafted. Discord is what makes DPL fun. It helps you test, get to know your teammates, find out when battles are happening, and engage in general trashtalk and memery.

- If you signed up to be a manager but were not chosen, you still must sign up here to be eligible for the draft.

Signups will close 24 hours before the Draft. Signups close: February 11th 5pm EST (GMT-5). Draft time: February 12th 5pm EST

The managers are as follows:

Memoric - Twinleaf Mutant Ninja Squirtles
KyleCole - Galar Ghosters
Yoda2798 - Hau'oli Haxers
n10sit - Hoenn Heroes
AuraRayquaza - Spikemuth Spectral Thieves
fespy - Santalune Storms

Last edited by a moderator:
Player Name (on Pokemon Showdown): Actuarily
Tiers Played: SS DOU / SS DUU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Yes. I will shamelessly copy past successful teams until I learn a tier. I could play SM DOU, but I know I’m not one of the top 6 players for that tier
Timezone : GMT-5
Significant Time Missed?: EDIT: I will be out of town Mar 5-12, but I will still be able to be moderately active/play a match.

Last edited:

papiloco

True Warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Player name (on Pokemon showdown): Papiloco
Tiers played: XY DOU / SM DOU / SS DOU
Willing to learn a tier: yeah, can adapt to whatever the team needs
Timezone: gmt-8 (but i think somewere around march-April gmt-7)
Significant time missed: school time mon-thurs

Last edited by a moderator:
Player Name (on Pokemon Showdown): Relicanth Primal (and most relicanth alts on dou ladder r mine. prob all lmao)
Tiers Played: SS DOU / SS DUU
Willing to Learn a New Tier?: Sure
Timezone : GMT-5
Significant Time Missed?: No

I think I can be a good new draft cuz while I'm not among the best players yet, I can build some pretty wacky teams that could potentially be great with advice from more experienced players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)