Tournament Doubles UU Fall Showdown (Won by Demantoid)

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
To my surprise, we got a clean 32 signups for this tour! That means we will be using the preset numbers for 32 man tournaments, 10 points for winning, 8 for 2nd, and 5 each to the other semifinalists. It is IMPERATIVE that you post all of your replays in your win post. I will be keeping usage stats, and it keeps everyone on a level playing field if we see every replay. With that said here and in the OP, I will have zero issue giving out double game losses to people who do not post replays. The deadline for this round will be October 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. I used the very handy Smogon Bracketmaker to produce these pairings (which I hope I'm allowed to do hehe), big thanks to Tony and the rest of the Smogon tours team for creating that.

Hashtag vs AtmosphereVGC
Lord Death Man vs Memoric
qsns vs Misaka Mikoto
talkingtree vs ImKoolKidz
Derivatives vs kdalskslsd
Yoda2798 vs Level 51
Demantoid vs NintendoKenny
Paraplegic vs Arcticblast
Mishimono vs Chowie
frisoeva vs The Cheesen One
DarkAngeallenq.q vs n10sit
Frania
vs Jrenner
Sasa vs EternalSnowman
iRKD
vs AuraRayquaza
Magma vs n1n1
NoWeebsHere vs DaAwesomeDude1

Last edited:

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I didn't really think about this when I posted the round, but I feel like not having a weekend to play besides the one immediately following the round being posted could make it really difficult for some people to schedule games, so I've extended the deadline to Monday, Oct 22 at 11:59 PM EST. I hope this extension makes it easier for you guys to get games done, I know how busy our weeks can be.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
my opponent never showed for scheduled time
I was online under Magma the whole time, was watching my friend play his ssnls match for another tier. Plus the server itself was having issues at 8pm gmt -4 and I was waiting for the reset since battles were getting stuck.

Last edited:

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
The challonge bracket, per the request of Frania so he can see who he's going to ghost play in finals

https://challonge.com/duufall

Also @ the above exchange: my current understanding is that you both claim to be online on PS but neither of you tried to contact the other during that time. In this case, I would be forced to coinflip the game unless one player does not attempt to reschedule or one player can prove they were online and made/attempted to make contact with the other

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)