DPP Cup IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
could Private and I get a couple days of extension? we are in contact via discord but couldnt arrange a time to play due to conflicting schedules

PQD

I COULD BE BANNED!
Asking aw against hootie, I never found him with /user on ps and smogtours and didn't see him friday for our schedule, retarding my meal to play pokemon SERIOUSLY

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Act, despite the bad scheduling my opp hasn't been on since Thursday nor gave me available times/responded to my next VM.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Usually I'm not the type of person who does this type of things, but I feel the need to call this out. Basically, me and Rodri played the series of Round 1 of DPP cup and, as you can see from the post before mine, he won the series in 4. But how did we draw G3?

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen4ou-733200874

This is the replay of the game, now skip to the last turn. He had an Heatran with just one Fire Blast thanks to Pressure, whereas I had a Zapdos at 63%. The roll of his hit was 55-66, so he definitely had odds of winning, even if lower than mine. Knowing that, he went for Explosion knowing that it would have been a rematch. I respect a Rodri a lot both as a person and as a player (he's a really cool mate, we're in the same RoAPL team) but I feel like this has been a clear lack of sportsmanship, not trying to hit and get the roll with Fire Blast. As I said before, usually I'm not the person who would get mad at this, but, as a DPP player, I think that this rule should DEFINITELY be changed, as dealing with this has just been a real bullshit. Having this said, I'm wishing him all the luck he deserves for the tour, but seriously, this is clearly unacceptable and I want the council to realize this. I'm out, peace

☆Rodriblutar♧: but im not booming
You can't be serious.

act, opp agreed to the weekend but didnt respond further after i suggested a timeframe. didnt show up on tours or message me anywhere during the timeframe i suggested so idk what to do.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
Gonna have to call activity here. My opponent was slow to respond to scheduling attempts during the week and really only left the weekend open. After finally settling on a time to play today it's now an hour and 15 mins past when we scheduled and I'm not able to wait around any longer.
? I asked your early enough if you are free on the weekend, due to ass timezones, and the only time we both agreed to play was on sunday, where i waited the whole fucking day for you, with sadly no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)