DPP Cup VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

p2

Banned deucer.
activity, I showed up at 3pm his time, he has been idle on ps the entire time, I've been waiting for 2 hours now.

Calling activity. My opponent didn't respond to my initial contact until Thursday and missed scheduled time. After scheduling for today at 1PM GMT-4, I've waited as long as I can before being unable to start a set (45 minutes), and he has not shown up on PS nor the forums. In addition, I have a lot of commitments this weekend ranging from a take home midterm and more schoolwork to other irl stuff. Scheduling details are on his wall.

Edit #2: Offered my opponent Sunday at 10pm my time after they had missed our originally scheduled time, but it turns out I will be unable to accommodate this time because of my 24 hour take home midterm. I don't think I'm obligated to offer an alternative regardless after my opponent didn't reach out to me until the week was almost over and then missed our scheduled time today, so I will maintain my activity call.

Last edited:
i'm Mana's oppo, i was sick today, I'm asking for an extend in order to play on Monday.

Edit : + I didn't know my oppo wouldn't be available on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)