DPP Cup VIII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pideous

World Defender
Act
my opponent disappeared, and doesn't show up to play.
? i told u my availability was awkward cuz u didnt respond until sunday evening. then i told u i was on, when it was clear u weren't arriving i told u i could play at midnight my time. i went out of my way to accomodate your lousy scheduling and u call act?

Edit: Act
my opponent disappeared, and doesn't show up to play

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
I had family problems so I couldn't attend most of my games this week, that's why I ask for an extension to finish the game in the time that conflict can in the week.
I am sorry for your family problems and wish you nothing but the best. Unfortunately, there are some factors to this decision that make it a firm one.

You viewed the forums multiple times this week after being contacted very early, but did not respond for 5 days. In those 5 days when you viewed the forums, you also signed up for OLT and played 50 games (as per replays, a majority of them came on or prior to the 4th, too, which means you were active for hours during the week despite not responding). I cannot do anything to protect you when you could've just said you were busy with family stuff and asked to schedule for later or the extended period; you cannot get an extension with no activity during the round itself. It has never worked like that and the scheduling rules make that clear. Sorry, but this stands.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Act
my opponent disappeared, and doesn't show up to play.
This is absolutely ridiculous. You did not respond for over 5 days and then came on the last day asking to play exactly when you came on. For obvious reasons, your opponent -- who offered multiple days and was even on for a fair amount of time today -- will advance, not you. Pideous you're all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)