DPP DPP OU Global Championships 2020: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
No response from Fakes, calling activity i suppose, will edit this if he does respond tomorrow

Altthiel

From the new world
is a Tiering Contributor
Calling activity vs Lux92, as he missed our scheduled time. Will edit if he answers my texts and is able to play today
edit: he wants to play on Monday, is the extend possible?

Rescheduled, everything is fine

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1592227419171.png

waiting for opponent to respond, hasnt responded to his partner aswell. He only suggested one time and it was too late of a notice to do that, but still waiting on davidTheMaster to tell me when he can play :)

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
would like to request host decision on activity in my other set against JohnR011, its become apparent we arent going to get this done

we originally scheduled for last sunday evening, but we mistakenly did not go for a specific time. i went to bed for work and woke up to contact asking to play after i'd gone to sleep. bad scheduling on my part should have said a time. however in the week since then my opponent has not responded to any of my attempts to schedule a game when we have had plenty of chance to play. it seems hes not been on since thursday so idk whats happened, so whilst i am keen to just play i appreciate this call could go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)