DPP PU [Round 1]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah was hoping to have some fun with this but the wrong lead got me <no team revealing>. if anyone wants a test just hmu
e: oh my bad thought he saved replay anyway

Last edited:
yeah ive been waiting for my opponent for two hours since his only time confirmation was "I'll be on all day" so activity I guess.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
woops, guess i should have used an oras pu team and deleted the eviolites like you to be safe :P unfortunate, this looked like it would have been fun. gl in the tour!
do you know i played max 20 oras games and didnt even think about pu lol

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
If you're tagged in this post it means I don't see any progress toward scheduling your match yet. Get on it, or let me know if you've scheduled something outside of VMs. Otherwise I'll be doing subs for these matches in about 24 hours.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/garchomp-for-president.184437/#profile-post-1929327

i contacted, just gotten no response :x

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey Honko I don't know if you are still taking subs but I'll in as sub if you are :]

looks like you got a lot of subs there but hey you never know

When you outplay your motherfucking opponent to death and they just fucking shit on you with luclk, my fault oglemi bro for even asking to be unbanned, done with this fucking POS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)