Ubers DPP Ubers Cup VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Activity:

Staxi vs InkPupil - no response to scheduling
Zesty43 vs Mr.Bossaru - no response to scheduling

Coinflips:
Terracotta vs innovamania - no visible scheduling

JabbaTheGriffin vs Laurel - no visible scheduling

Churielix vs For an Endless Night - no contact after initial scheduling and no winpost

r2 coinflips.PNG

Extensions:

The Dovahneer vs The Contrast
ckw vs hariyana grande

Extension deadline is Wednesday, April 27th at 11:59 pm GMT-4

Round 3 will be up shortly, if there are any mistakes lmk asap

Activity:

Staxi vs InkPupil - no response to scheduling
Zesty43 vs Mr.Bossaru - no response to scheduling

Coinflips:
Terracotta vs innovamania - no visible scheduling

JabbaTheGriffin vs Laurel - no visible scheduling

Churielix vs For an Endless Night - no contact after initial scheduling and no winpost

Extensions:

The Dovahneer vs The Contrast
ckw vs hariyana grande

Extension deadline is Wednesday, April 27th at 11:59 pm GMT-4

Round 3 will be up shortly, if there are any mistakes lmk asap
Lmao my opp didn't response my message

Fc

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Lmao my opp didn't response my message
they proposed 7pm GMT+2 on Thursday and you agreed, but neither of you notified that you were online at the time and no game was played, thus a coinflip because neither of you put in more effort than the other to get the game done.

Reactions: LBN
they proposed 7pm GMT+2 on Thursday and you agreed, but neither of you notified that you were online at the time and no game was played, thus a coinflip because neither of you put in more effort than the other to get the game done.
if he does not confirm if he is well at that time, then obviously I have no reason to continue with the schedule

Fc

Ubers Leader
if he does not confirm if he is well at that time, then obviously I have no reason to continue with the schedule
they gave 2 available times, you confirmed one. To me, that would be enough to say both of you are fine to play then, and I would contact at that time that I was here if I was in that scenario. If they don't show up, then that is grounds for activity. Neither of you did so, meaning you both put in the same effort to get the game done by giving your available time to play and nothing more, so it should be flipped. Your opponent may be unavailable so it wouldn't be fair to give one past deadline, the call will stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)