UU DPP UU Cup I - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
credits to dodmen for the OP

Thanks to Accelgor for the banner!

Welcome to the first DPP UU Cup!

This tournament is part of the UU Classic I.

Information about the UU Classic can be found here.

Information about DPP UU can be found here.

Current standings can be found at http://spo.ink/UUClassic.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard DPP UU
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon tournament rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.

This tournament is included in the Smogon Championship 2017 season as :

/!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 3 separate Cups (BW, DPP and ADV) will grant Smogon Championship Points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).

**Deadline for Round 3 is Sunday, February 5th at 11:59PM EST**
**Deadline for extensions is Wednesday, February 1st at 11:59PM EST**

**Best of 3 format**

ROUND 3

Melle2402 vs We Three Kings
Contact vs Ice Tea
Leru vs Valentine
HANTSUKI vs bro fist
(Kudasai vs New Breed) vs HQuaze
FAFUS vs Hogg
Finchinator vs p2
Night Fox vs Level 56
YABO vs M Dragon
BKC vs Shiba
Malekith vs dodmen
insult vs Syncrasy
Arifeen vs SOMALIA
LLH vs Axel™
(Ban ponyta vs Star) vs Luispeikou
DrReuniclus vs Mix
spuds4ever vs (YMAS vs Arii Stella)
(Shogarth vs MiyoKa) vs (Sapientia vs LSB)
rozes vs fatty
Kingler12345 vs obii
xMarth vs Christo.
Foggi vs KratosMana
FLCL vs (Sam I Yam vs Sam-testings)
Eternal Spirit vs ABR

**Deadline for Round 3 is Sunday, February 5th at 11:59PM EST**
**Deadline for extensions is Wednesday, February 1st at 11:59PM EST**

Last edited:
Star got the win, I was falling asleep while we were supposed to play and would try to recontact in the weekend. Since I'm sick and unable to play now, I have no reason to go on in this tour. I won't be an asshole trying to abuse this weird looking situation.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Sam I Yam told me to take the win, epic battle of the sams won't be happening :(

Reactions: Ark
My opp and i can only battle on friday can i ask for an extension thx
I will allow this on the condition that both you and New Breed schedule with HQuaze for the weekend immediately. If I see no contact from both of you by Wednesday evening, I will coinflip this match.

While we're at it, I'm not sure if you noticed but your opponent gave you the win Star, so please contact your new opponent as soon as possible.

The extension deadline is upon us, and two games have yet to be played.

Coinflips:

YMAS vs Arii Stella
Kudasai vs New Breed

Now, why did I coinflip these matches? In the case of YMAS vs Arii Stella, it's simple: they rescheduled for Tuesday, but never played. At least, I can't find any replays (alts or emojis are a possibility and if so, please notify me), but no one has ever reported victory.

As for Kudasai vs New Breed, I must say I'm disappointed. They both had 7 regular days to get their games done, and failed. On top of that, they got a 3 days extension. In a total of 10 days, they could not make their schedules match to play a 30 minute set of Pokemon. They ask for an extension until Friday, and they are granted said extension under the one stipulation that they both schedule with their potential next opponent, HQuaze, before the Wednesday deadline. As of right now, I see nothing on HQuaze's wall. As I cannot trust that either player can get their next game done in a timely fashion, and the extension deadline is upon us, this match has been coinflipped.

Kudasai, YMAS, please contact your new opponents asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)