Not the user you are looking for
- Incredibly fast, can even outrun middling speed Pokemon (e.g. Dracovish) at +1 or some slower Pokemon in Tailwind.
- Can viably run special or physical sets, offering some unpredictability.
- Has okay defenses and some nice resists from being Dragon.
name: Special Attacker
move 1: Draco Meteor
move 2: Shadow Ball
move 3: Fire Blast / Thunderbolt
move 4: Protect
item: Life Orb
ability: Clear Body / Infiltrator
nature: Timid / Modest
evs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Draco and SBall are STABs and can hit most Pokemon neutrally, with Draco providing a nuke option.
- Fire Blast hits Steels (Exca, Corv). Alternatively, Tbolt still hits Corv as well as other Flying-types.
- "Thou shalt always use Protect(ion)" - Jesus
- Life Orb boosts damage (much better than Specs since you can change move and still get boost with Dmax).
- Clear Body stops drops from Nice Access or Dmax moves, or Infiltrator to ignore screens/Veil
- Timid lets you tie with other Dragapult and outspeed Scarf Dracovish, or Modest gives some more power.
- Click moves
- Fairy checks i.e. Steel-types, Exca, Corv
- Tyranitar (and Exca) is an issue, so sand checks like Corv/washtom/mowtom
name: Physical Attacker
move 1: Dragon Darts / Dragon Claw
move 2: Phantom Force
move 3: Dragon Dance / Steel Wing
move 4: Protect
item: Life Orb / Lum Berry
ability: Clear Body
nature: Adamant / Jolly
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Dragon Darts damages both foes, or will hit a single target hard if the other is KOed/immune
- Alternatively, Dragon Claw is more reliable at damaging a single target.
- Phantom Force is Ghost STAB
- Dragon Dance boosts Attack and Speed
- Steel Wing hits Fairies such as Grimmsnarl, and Max Steelspike boosting Defense is coolio
- I have no idea what Protect does please help
- Life Orb boosts damage, Lum is useful for stopping a single Burn/Para.
- Clear Body stops Intimidate
- Adamant to hit hard since DD boosts Speed, if not using DD then Jolly so you tie other Drag and outspeed scarf Vish is better.
- Aim for triple 20s
- Redirection helps Dragapult set up (Indeedee-F, Togekiss)
- Corviknight stops this set fairly well, so Fires (Arcanine) or Electrics (Rotom) to check it
- Fairy checks (particularly if not using Steel Wing) i.e. Steel-types, Excadrill, Corviknight
- Dragon Pulse > Draco for more spammable Dragon STAB
- Beat Up with Justified users such as Arcanine
- Dedicated support set? with like Beat Up, Wisp, Ally Switch/Disable and Sash
- Weakness Policy
- Choice Specs
- Eject Pack (with Draco Meteor)
Checks and Counters
**Fairy-types**: e.g. Whimsicott, Sylveon, Togekiss
**Dark-types**: Grimmsnarl (put in Fairy?), Tyranitar, Bisharp
**Ice-types**: Lapras, Lapras, yeah just Lapras. Bulky enough to take whatever, even Thunderbolt.
**Burns**: Physical variants are neutered by burn, most commonly from Rotom, Lum can help with this.
- Written by: [[Yoda2798, 243662]]
- Quality checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username1, userid1], [username2, userid2]]