Media DRAGON BALL SUPER

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
1531183292249.png

UH OH, BROLY-OS

"kale was an inside job" -Akira Toriyama
"I can't wait to drop off the non-canon bus and meet some of you in theatres in Dragon Ball Super: Broly... sorry i meant to say kakarot" -Broly
*extremely aggressive moaning noises* -Broly fanbase
*hellish screeching, shattering windows and sounds of gunfire over the horizon* -people who don't like Broly

Eyolilth

Banned deucer.
According to more news seems like a reboot which I was expecting, hopfully we get an actual character this time instead of just "KAKAROTOOOO!!"

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my God, the manga's way of introducing Ultra Instinct is SOO MUCH BETTER!! And this actually justifies Master Roshi being there... way better way to handle the concept, and Goku's character. If you haven't yet, check out chapter 39-- definitely worth the read.

Reactions: v
Oh my God, the manga's way of introducing Ultra Instinct is SOO MUCH BETTER!! And this actually justifies Master Roshi being there... way better way to handle the concept, and Goku's character. If you haven't yet, check out chapter 39-- definitely worth the read.
lol what

Tory

Banned deucer.

Wow, this third trailer looks stupefying. Did I just seen what I just introspectively seen? Vegeta SSG / Super Saiyan Red? My dream has come true. You know he has SSGSS Royal Blue right? They might come up with SSG Crimson Red, you may never know.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Lemme uhhhhhhh try to revive discussion on here

What do you think of the Moro arc thus far? I think it's really good, personally. Moro himself is a cool villain, Majin Buu has been used great, and I like the role Galactic Patrol has served. My only fault with Moro is that I feel they could give him a bit more backstory; doesn't need to be overly in-depth, just a quick paragraph on what exactly he is and where he came from would suffice.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Is this a meme or are you for real? If so I need the sauce now

There are several clips throughout but it's a very long stream. The good one is at an hour mark which has fully produced audio including music and sound effects. Glad funimation is paying their VAs for such quality content. Goku saying the other f word repeatedly is definitely not okay in 2019.

I'm not a DB fan myself but I actually feel terrible for the long time fans. Can't imagine if audio like this from Rugrats or Rocko's Modern Life had leaked back in the day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)