Battle Stadium Head
Unfortunately this is NOT some kind of Dragons-only competition. That in a 1v1 setting or something could have been funny. The name appears to have nothing to do with the rules...
This is a series 7 BSS competition with ONE normally banned Pokémon allowed. Similar to the Battle of Legends recently, except singles instead of doubles.
- Bring 6, pick 3. Singles
- All Pokémon become level 50 in battle
- Item clause
- All Pokémon available in Sword and Shield, the DLCs, and Pokémon Bank transfer allowed EXCEPT:
- Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Diancie, Volcanion, Magearna, Marshadow, Zeraora, Meltan, Melmetal, Zarude
- Each team limited to ONE of the following:
- Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Zekrom, Reshiram, Xerneas, Kyurem, Yveltal, Zygarde, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Zacian, Zamazenta, Calyrex
So as you can see, nothing to do with Dragons or a Dragon King or whatever. Pretty weird. Anyway, what do you think will be good in this format?