Dragons!!!! But What Are Their Names?!?!? (Ended. Lock Please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd name the Rayquaza Ouroboros, which is the Nox Nyctores from Hazama in Blazblue Continuum Shift, and it's represented as a serpent/dragon wrapped in black energy (because it's shiny :D).

I'd name the Rayquaza Ouroboros, which is the Nox Nyctores from Hazama in Blazblue Continuum Shift, and it's represented as a serpent/dragon wrapped in black energy (because it's shiny :D).
You just sniped the name I had ;;

I would name Rayquaza Manda, a monster from the Godzilla films.

I would name the Rayquaza "Leviathan". Because in the bible and Christian foklore, Leviathan was a long black serpent type creature that was one of the seven princes of hell. It went around trying to eat Gods creatures. Its also known as the demon of envy.

What about naming the Kyurem "Antipode?" Chrono Trigger Doubletech - Fire (Hidden Power) + Ice (it's type) = Antipode (big ouchies)

i would name the kyurem 'Apocalypse' because people just underestimate the poke, it's one of my favorite pokes, it is just and enormous strong and scary monster, i believe it will make it's return from the mythicical border(line), the place where it's banned to dwell, and it WILL take down the ubers of the earth one day

I would name Diagla "Taimu". It's the Japanese Romanization of the English word "Time". It's short, simple and is fitting for the Dragon that can warp time.

Well since Kronos is already taken, how about another ancient greek themed name for a Dialga. My chosen name, Persephone, while not actually representing time itself, is the embodiment of seasons changing during the year. Here's a qote from the site Behind The Name -> "Meaning unknown, perhaps related to Greek περθω (pertho) "to destroy" and φονη (phone) "murder". In Greek myth she was the daughter of Demeter and Zeus. She was abducted to the underworld by Hades, but was eventually allowed to return to the surface for part of the year. The result of her comings and goings is the changing of the seasons."

I'd give Dialga the nickname Clockwork. Here I am going off what Dialga represents which is time. I'm also going off the fact that it has a Steel/Dragon typing. I thought: "hmm. What can be made of steel that has to do with time? A clock!". Clockwork was also chosen because typically in the Ubers environment, Dialga takes other Pokémon down like clockwork. It also plays a great support role, which is why it shows up in a lot of teams...like clockwork.

For dialga I would name it torchwood after the doctor who spin off since they involve time and space and aliens similar to the show and is an anagram for doctor who.

Nickname for Dialga - Delorean

Why Delorean? Back to the Freakin' Future. That's why.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
One spot left for Dialga! I'll be announcing the top winners and begin distribution in about a half hour!

Edit: first post has the top winners! Congratulations to geneia, Cereza, and Ashigaru! All three will receive Rayquaza, Dialga, and Kyurem with the winning nicknames!

Will begin distributing Pokemon today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)