Drought Team-Offencive

This is my Drought team. I played it for a couple days now ,and I had many victories with it. I would like your opinion on this final virsion, sience it had benn changed many times.

Name:Hydreigon
EV's:252-Sp.A, 252-Spe, HP-4
Nature:Modest(Sp.A+,ATT-)
Item:Life Orb
Ability:Levitate
Moveset:Draco Meteor,Dark Pulse,Charge Beam,Flamethrower
He is my main lead, being able to 2HKO many other leads. The flamethrower gets boost from the bright sun and is a suprise for ferrothorns and forrtresses. Charge beam is great against the team's weakness to water and might regain Sp.A lost by Draco Meteor. Also his type and Speciel only moves make his perfect Mirror Coat/Counter walls, especialy Wobbufet.

Name:Cloyster
EV's:252-DEF, 252-HP, 4-Sp.D
Nature:Impish(DEF+,Sp.A-)
Item:Shell Bell
Ability:Skill Link
Moveset:Explosion,Icicle Spear,Razor Shell,Shell Smash
He is my offencive physical wall. Sometimes he is the lead to deal with other weather leads or rock/fight leads. When a pisical attacker goes up, he does Shell Smash and then stats sweeping. Explosion is there for times when he has low HP/ only special attackers left on ice-water resistant opponent.

Name:Sunrise (Ninetales)
EV's:252-HP, 252-Sp.D, 4-Sp.A
Nature:Calm(Sp.D+,ATT-)
Item:Leftovers
Ability:Drought
Moveset:Fire Blast,SolarBeam,Dark Pulse,Will-O-Wisp
Quite obvious, she bring the sun, and leaves if there is no other weather bringer or stays to die or even sweep. She usually followed by Lt.Badass or Hellboy.

Name:Lt.Badass (Venusaur)
EV's:252-Sp.D, 128-ATT, 128-Sp.A
Nature:Gentle(Sp.D+,DEF-)
Item:Black Sludge
Ability:Chlorophyll
Moveset:Growth,Seed Bomb,Hidden Power Ice,Earthquake
As the name suggests, he is the teams main sweeper. He has the ability to demolish whole teams, sometimes even without sunlight. Double speed and potencial for 200% physical and special attacks, he is an unstoppable Hulk that breaks nost walls. The reason he has Seed Bomb insted of SolarBeam is to not be completly depented on sunlight.

Name:Hellboy (Infernape)
EV's:252-ATT, 252-SpE, 4-HP
Nature:Jolly(SPE+,Sp.A-)
Item:Fight Gem
Ability:Iron Fist
Moveset:Flare Blitz,Close Combat,U-Turn,Mach Punch
He is the second sunlight powered sweeper, here to deal with the ice/flying threats Lt.Badass can't hundle. I prefer mach punch+ iron fist to prevent the being over-speeded.

Name:Dovahkiin (Dragonite)
EV's:252-ATT, 252-HP, 4-SPE
Nature:Adamant(ATT+,Sp.A-)
Item:Lum Berry
Ability:Multiscale
Moveset:Outrage,Dragon Dance,Aerial Ace,ExtremeSpeed
He has three main couses:Dealing with fighting types, Safe-kill low HP enemies with ExtremeSpeed, last chance sweep with dragon dance + double outrage. He is a team destroyer on Lt.Badass's level.

For cloyster use

@Focus sash
4Hp 252Atk 252Speed
Adamant/Jolly
Skill link
-Icicle Spear
-Rock blast
-Razor Shell
-Shell Smash
An ice and a water move covers little allowing most pokemon can wall you.
Focus sash allows you to take a special hit from a pokemon like starmie or virizion, thus allowing you to set up a shell smash.
Rock blast gives you more coverage.
252def is redundant as you are further decreasing it so invest some in atk.
Shell bell is good if you set up shell smash but cloyster cant suvive 1 special hit.

For ninetail dark pulse is giving you very little coverage.
Try hidden power ice.

For infernape thunder punch is a usefull move covering jellicent and common politoed as well as getting an iron fist boost.
Mach punch is also a good option getting stab and iron fist boost as well as stopping a shell smash cloyster ruin your team.
Fight gem is nonly boosting the one move instead of all so go for life orb which will boost all your moves.

Dragonite isnt getting barley any coverage with areal ace so go with fire punch which gets the sun boost.

Appart from that good team and you may want to consider a scarf or specs hydregion.

For cloyster use

@Focus sash
4Hp 252Atk 252Speed
Adamant/Jolly
Skill link
-Icicle Spear
-Rock blast
-Razor Shell
-Shell Smash
An ice and a water move covers little allowing most pokemon can wall you.
Focus sash allows you to take a special hit from a pokemon like starmie or virizion, thus allowing you to set up a shell smash.
Rock blast gives you more coverage.
252def is redundant as you are further decreasing it so invest some in atk.
Shell bell is good if you set up shell smash but cloyster cant suvive 1 special hit.

For ninetail dark pulse is giving you very little coverage.
Try hidden power ice.

For infernape thunder punch is a usefull move covering jellicent and common politoed as well as getting an iron fist boost.
Mach punch is also a good option getting stab and iron fist boost as well as stopping a shell smash cloyster ruin your team.
Fight gem is nonly boosting the one move instead of all so go for life orb which will boost all your moves.

Dragonite isnt getting barley any coverage with areal ace so go with fire punch which gets the sun boost.

Appart from that good team and you may want to consider a scarf or specs hydregion.
Thank you for the advice. The infernape and Dragonite really work better but the Cloyster works better the way it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)