drugs thread

p2

Banned deucer.
ket is rlly good cannot lie, bumped 2 keys or so of it on saturday night for my first time, started to feel dissociated like 15 mins after, i felt lighter, felt like there was less gravity, like i was walking on the moon or something. everything felt like it was moving slower and i was just rlly spaced out when i was at the pub. we went back to a friends and i bumped another key, we just sat around in his room, i just felt like my mind was floating away and didnt really want to move much, defo didnt take enough to khole though and just spent most of that time talking about nonsensical random bullshite.

i felt really good on ket though, like really good, i don't think ive ever had a moment where ive had such a consistently great mood before, i was in a great mood despite having to work the entire day on 3 hours sleep. defo not a party drug at all though lol, could imagine how bad it would have been if i had anymore for a start i would have been completely out of it in the pub. fun stuff, will 1000% do again

i also got 2cb so i will probably be dropping that eventually too :]

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i am home and its officially 2 days off for me boys, both from work and school.

i only bust out the Dragon pipe for days like these. It is named after danny the dragon queen. i call it DROGON

00000012.jpg

i am not hardcore enough to do anything else other than weed, but God do i love this current dragon/game of thrones gimmick i got going.

Happy chilling, boys

0001234.gif

I did LSD a few times while in NYC.

Probably the most interesting effect that I remember was that whenever I would look into a mirror, it seemed as if I could see the veins and nerve networks under my skin. It was a little unnerving but definitely interesting at the same time. I looked like an Alex Grey painting (who is known for his experimentations with LSD so I wonder if he has experienced the same thing as I did).

Also LSD is nothing like what you think it is prior to taking it. It's not like this "Omg I'm foooking tripping out colors and shit" .... to me it felt much more focused. Of course there are pretty heavy psychedelic distortions in your visual field, but nothing made me afraid or act loud/strangely. A friend I was with told me that other than my dilated pupils, he would have thought I was sober during the whole experience.

I remember thinking though that I was "hacking the network of my own mind" while it was happening. I also remember feeling philosophical but I cannot remember exactly about what.

I haven't done it in three years but I would if I encountered the drug again.

Also of note is that I tend to get anxiety on weed, but on LSD I had minimal anxiety. Also weed feels "heavy in weight" on my mind, but LSD felt light in weight. Prepare yourself for the length of the experience though as it can stretch on for up to 12 hours. The length is what gave me some worry during the experience as time can slow down while on the drug.

Last edited:

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
synthetic anything i would NOT recommend or research chemicals and stuff. friendly reminder to get a test kit and know what substance you are using! stay safe

Reactions: dom

Ninahaza

what TCR said.

To be honest i myself have never tried synthetic marijuana, despite being a fan of cannabis obviously, but i have heard stories and more conversation needs to be had on the matter.

I am going to read the article you linked, but in the mean time people please be safe and smoke the real deal if you feel the need

be safe, be smart.

I plan on taking shrooms next week with a buddy of mine, any suggestions on how much i should take? Neither of us have tried anything other than a lot of pot so its a very new experience for the both of us

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
an eighth is good for a decent trip

if its your first time tripping make sure you are soing so in a safe space. dont trip if theres authority around, only make sure youre in contact of people youre comfortable around completely. dont smoke weed until youre well into the trip, most bad trips ive had have been from doing so. weed intensifies the trip but you gotta know when ur ready for it. if you go outside maybe take sunglasses and headphones. also maybe try to listen to music you havent heard but have been meaning to get into. lastly if you absolutely need to kill a trip a benzo (xanax) will do so immediately though you most likely wont need to

Reactions: dom
I'm not sure if this is considered a drug but I do utilize quite a bit of preworkout supplements to give me an extra motivation boost every time I hit the gym!

Ninahaza

No

0014.gif

There would be a lot of athletic competitions, especially bodybuilding competitions, that would have to re-write its drug testing policies if pre-workout was considered a drug on the level you're thinking.

I would suggest you post any other questions about pre-workouts in the healthy lifestyle thread. i plan to post another shirtless picture in there sometime next week so you know your questions will be answered.

well that or the photo album, either way, you're fine with pre-workouts unless you have a decent to serious heart condition.

i don't actually support drugs, nor do any, but it's important to not do too much. ration it, and don't get too much. i know this may/may not contradict my previous posts, but it is important to acknowledge both sides of a debate/opinion. The american statistic for deaths by overdose is increasing each year, so, don't overdose. i am ok with y'all doing it recreationally, but as long as you don't do anything stupid. i am not attempting to critisizing your opinions, but, i am here to remind y'all to do drugs responsibly.

tcr

sage of six tabs
no one is saying to go out and do an assortment of drugs without any forethought into doing the substance themselves. I for one make sure to test anything that I get, there are multiple places to get testing kits for cheap. Additionally imo the first rule of doing any substance is to know the effects, your limit, as well as dosage recommendations.

I think you bring an interesting point, albeit in a rather naive "I just took a DARE class" way. Most people are incredibly ignorant of drugs, what they do, what the effects are, what is and is not addictive, what can and cannot kill you. Drugs, like any other substance on earth (yes even water) have a lethal dosage range. As such as long as you know exactly what you are putting into your body, what the drug's effect is, and what a correct dosage would be, you are more than likely fine. You bring up american overdose statistics and for this argument I presume you are tlaking about the opiod crisis. I'd like you to know that the reason most people overdose on opioids / heroin is not actually because they just "do too much" (well technically but its a lot more complex than that). Most people who use heroin tend to know exactly what their limit is, what a good dose is, and rarely ever go past that limit. Quite obviously people know that heroin can kill you at a certain LD (lethal dosage). Why people end up dying is because they either lose access to their opiod (in the event of doctors prescribing perc / oxy then after a certain period revoking that prescription, forcing people who have become addicted to find other ways to get their fix), resulting in them having to go through shady routes. This in turn leads to them potentially getting a fentanyl (another opiod drug, wayyyy stronger than heroin) laced batch of heroin. The fentanyl lethal dosage limit is farrrrrrrrr lower than the heroin lethal dosage limit, and so when users take what would be considered a "normal" and ordinary dose, they actually end up taking a lethal fentanyl dose. Hence, why it is important to test your shit and make sure that it is indeed what you are expecting.

Now, people are more than welcome to come into this thread and ask questions about what a certain drug does, what the negatives behind it are, what a correct dosage is, and become more knowledgeable in the process, but if people are simply coming into this thread with the nuance of a 14yo kid who just finished his 7th grade drug awareness class (without realizing the inherent bias behind a conservative moral grandstanding brainwashing public school class) then I would kindly ask those people to do more research into the topic, or to not post at all. Simply citing "your brain" as a source for anti-substance rhetoric is beyond childish and ignorant; get a good grasp of the topic before offering moral guidelines for others to live by and learn to recognize that the information given to you by adults as children is 100% a scare tactic developed to keep you as good little citizens that never stray from your leash. And no lsd does not cause you to see dragons and have you viewing everything as a 1920s cartoon.

If anyone is looking for more information, they are more than welcome to browser erowid, a complete compendium of trip recaps as well as a harm reduction and information learning source on everything related to a psychoactive substance. Their link is here: https://www.erowid.org/

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
imagine coming into this thread to let us know we have his permission to get high

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
I've always been the dedicated driver for my friends' various experiences. From smoking marijuana in the cornfields of West Chicago to carefully escaping a parking lot with a random police officer stationed in it to gingerly babysitting someone's first LSD trip. The latter was pretty interesting. She took two tabs and felt nothing of it. She decided against our better judgment to stack another two on top of that. Thirty minutes later, she's swinging moods from straight-up crying to looking up at the sky in sheer awe. Come 9:50pm that night she develops a craving for Portillo's french fries, insisting that we go and purchase some, but the store closes at 10 and we are more than 10 minutes away. Those next ten minutes are spent explaining to her that we would not be able to make it to the restaurant in time, much to everyone's dismay. Pretty good times

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
p2 did u get the 2cb. what was it like? when i was at uni i always dismissed it because ppl always used the same "its like a mixture between pills and acid lad" line and i always thought id rather just take pills and/or acid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)