drugs thread

jrp

Banned deucer.
Got an Adderall perscription last week... Should be an interesting time for the next 30 days til I get a stronger dosage

dom

Banned deucer.
Got an Adderall perscription last week... Should be an interesting time for the next 30 days til I get a stronger dosage
i got pretty rocked the first few days - you'll get used to it, i don't notice it any more. watch your appetite and weight tho, adhd medication gets rid of your appetite, sorta. got mine for ritalin during the summer. also if you're in school or work or something you'll prolly have to shit there.

edit: since this is the drugs thread i guess i'll admit that i think my adhd got noticeably worse after doing acid, or maybe drugs in general, but prolly acid. the first time i did acid i was constantly pacing around the room and wanted to do things while my other friend was kind of being a lardass who was content with doing jack shit. since then when im sober i am way worse at just starting something and doing it. i get distracted very easily now, like i'll want to sit down and do something and just get distracted by something else and go into a completely different world and forget all about whatever i was going to do. shrug

Last edited:

jrp

Banned deucer.
i got pretty rocked the first few days - you'll get used to it, i don't notice it any more. watch your appetite and weight tho, adhd medication gets rid of your appetite, sorta. got mine for ritalin during the summer. also if you're in school or work or something you'll prolly have to shit there.

edit: since this is the drugs thread i guess i'll admit that i think my adhd got noticeably worse after doing acid, or maybe drugs in general, but prolly acid. the first time i did acid i was constantly pacing around the room and wanted to do things while my other friend was kind of being a lardass who was content with doing jack shit. since then when im sober i am way worse at just starting something and doing it. i get distracted very easily now, like i'll want to sit down and do something and just get distracted by something else and go into a completely different world and forget all about whatever i was going to do. shrug
You know that's actually interesting. My ADHD was under control up until the end of last summer when I dropped acid for the first time... I'm wondering if there's some kind of correlation there?

Edit - addys are making crush cigs jesus, i'm constantly craving them now

Last edited:

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
did benadryl a couple times ~half a year ago. it sucked and i had a bad time. that said i never stopped craving the feeling which i could only describe as highly interesting. has any1 itt tried any other deliriants and if so how do they compare to benadryl? is the experience different or just more of the same?

dom

Banned deucer.
You know that's actually interesting. My ADHD was under control up until the end of last summer when I dropped acid for the first time... I'm wondering if there's some kind of correlation there?

Edit - addys are making crush cigs jesus, i'm constantly craving them now
i'd assume there’s coordination not only with adhd symptoms but maybe other conditions like anxiety too, maybe depression in some cases (not all, sometimes tho).

my brother who takes adhd medication also likes the rush he gets when he juuls (ew). i'd assume the reason you want cigerettes is because it is piling on top of the addy stimulation, giving you a rush from cigs you haven't previously gotten. maybe, this makes sense in my head.

Pyritie

TAMAGO
is an Artist
I was in california last week visiting some friends and as they use weed on a regular basis I figured it was a good opportunity to try some for the first time with them around.
I didn't have much luck getting their bubbler to work but the bong worked first time.
At first it just kinda feels like the world is growing and you're shrinking, then I started spinning like someone was rotating me along the X axis in a 3d program, and also feeling like you're falling backwards, all at the same time. Those parts feels pretty dreamlike. After several minutes it kept getting harder to focus, until eventually I couldn't focus on anything and immediately forgot anything that happened 3 seconds ago. I wanted to keep describing it to my friends but I couldn't find the words and everything kinda came out as a long run-on nonsensical sentence that changes topic every few words. Like I could think of what to say but just couldn't express it. Also you smile and grin at everything all the time.
They had a small dog in the room that wandered around and every time the dog either came close to me or was mentioned in conversation, I started crying and laughing and saying things like DOG I LOVE DOG and wanted to hold and pet it. Apparently this is a really common thing?
I also kept wanting to hear other people talking the whole time and would get annoyed when my friends had a small gap in conversation but they were being very nice and reassuring the whole time.
Eventually after about two hours it started wearing off more and I was able to stand up and not feel spinny as much. I still had trouble forming coherent sentences for maybe another 30 mins but that eventually wore off too.

Pretty fun experience.

p2

Banned deucer.
a week later and a year older but i am sorry to disappoint i did not take 2cb on saturday, one of my friends was refusing to let me take it and tbf i see where he was coming from cus i was on 3 things at the time lmao and i just showed up to the hotel with a ton of ket too out of nowhere, i am glad i didn't though because some girls (who are antidrug) stalked the lot of us back to our hotel rooms and were just being dickheads outside the room and making so much noise distrupting ppl who were staying here too, the lot of us were all set to khole and them being dumbasses just dragged us right out and ruined any ketty vibes goin on, this would have just ruined any tripping too, thank fuck.

either way it was still a great night, the bunch of us just sitting melted out of our faces and the melt patter being absolute retarded as per, still a lot of fun, until the comedown :((( not sure when ill actually just get to sit down and take 2cb, but i will make a trip report whenever it happens

I got high for the first time today, like actually high. I did 15mg of weed edibles, and it was an interesting experience. That was probably on the little too much side for me, but it was worthwhile. Don't think I'll ever do this often or with that high of dosage really. It wasn't a bad experience by any means, just a lil too overwhelming for a bit.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tried two strips worth of 10x50mg Tramadol capsules during this week and I got KO'd. I had some Co-Codamol to mix with them so that I would remain conscious for a little longer, then take one last Tramadol to put me into a long, deep-relaxed sleep. They don't offer much of a mind high and the buzz is quite tame and soothing so mixed with a nice sativa strain and codeine it has been a real, pleasant experience. :)

Now I am out of drugs again and have to wait while Monday to try one last strip of 10 and hope it helps catching up on some well deserved rest.

i got a friend who's growing a tiny bit of dmt, i may try it at some point. if @ jrp's adhd may have been worsened by taking psychedelics tho I'm not sure id wanna take that kinda risk, my adhd isnt even under control even tho I've been medicated for years

I was in california last week visiting some friends and as they use weed on a regular basis I figured it was a good opportunity to try some for the first time with them around.
I didn't have much luck getting their bubbler to work but the bong worked first time.
At first it just kinda feels like the world is growing and you're shrinking, then I started spinning like someone was rotating me along the X axis in a 3d program, and also feeling like you're falling backwards, all at the same time. Those parts feels pretty dreamlike. After several minutes it kept getting harder to focus, until eventually I couldn't focus on anything and immediately forgot anything that happened 3 seconds ago. I wanted to keep describing it to my friends but I couldn't find the words and everything kinda came out as a long run-on nonsensical sentence that changes topic every few words. Like I could think of what to say but just couldn't express it. Also you smile and grin at everything all the time.
They had a small dog in the room that wandered around and every time the dog either came close to me or was mentioned in conversation, I started crying and laughing and saying things like DOG I LOVE DOG and wanted to hold and pet it. Apparently this is a really common thing?
I also kept wanting to hear other people talking the whole time and would get annoyed when my friends had a small gap in conversation but they were being very nice and reassuring the whole time.
Eventually after about two hours it started wearing off more and I was able to stand up and not feel spinny as much. I still had trouble forming coherent sentences for maybe another 30 mins but that eventually wore off too.

Pretty fun experience.
the DOG I LOVE DOG part made me laugh

Long story short for all of these because too many

I took xans and slept for 16 hours a few times, now they don't work for me anymore.

the first time i did coke I just played pool the whole time but i was ass, I didn't enjoy coke so.

I took h and at first it made me mellow super hard, then i got addicted as shit, never would again. (Also used to be dope'd up sometimes while staffing, I wonder how many people got dumb convos with me.

First time I did shrooms I ate an 1/8th oz because fuck it right and then roamed around a yard, listened to a bunch of crazy playlists on youtube, watched like 5 minutes of Shrek (now I can't see Shrek or mentally I'll retrip)

I smoke weed basically 24/7 but that's just a big plus in my life.

I used to take percs in hs so I was basically just numb all the time.

First time I dropped acid, I ran around in the forest with some of my homies and then started freaking out and crying and climbed up a tree and yelled @ them. I was tripping balls. Tho, all of them failed to climb the tree so that was hilarious.

EDIT: Also when I was in my freshman year I found out I had a paper due in 2 hours that I had done nothing on because I thought it was due the next week so I ran down the hall, bought some adderall, snorted it and got an A on the paper. Hated the adderrall but I can't say it didn't make me efficient lmfao

Only thing left that I have interest in is pure mdma (which is non-existent where I am).

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i got a friend who's growing a tiny bit of dmt, i may try it at some point. if @ jrp's adhd may have been worsened by taking psychedelics tho I'm not sure id wanna take that kinda risk, my adhd isnt even under control even tho I've been medicated for years
dmt is a very fun thing to try, for some reason i've seen people like demonize it like it's H or something

I've only tried DMT once, my friends and I put it in our bowl piece and just smoked it with some weed. I remember it lasting about 30 minutes maybe a little less, and I only ever saw some visuals and brighter colors (like a mild acid trip). My friend however, said that he broke through. He couldn't describe it at all other than as the song "Break On thru to the Other Side - The Doors," and I remember him sitting there for about 15 minutes almost silent like he was in deep thought. He said it rocked and ended up having a lot of fun on it.

From I understand it's not terribly addictive, my friend has a pretty bad addictive personality (smokes weed religiously, is an alcoholic lowkey but thats his problem, and was / is a coke addict) but he bought maybe a gram for 60, smoked about half and sold the rest. My favorite thing about psychs like this is that you don't really ever feel like you HAVE to do them, or at least I've never felt so. I mean I have, I've definitely felt like "man I wish I could trip acid right now" but then I think it through a bit more and when it comes time to actually make a deal it's easy to talk out of it and say nah I don't need that, though maybe that's just my personal journey.

so while psychs can really agitate latent mental illnesses, I'm pretty sure research has mostly found that to only rly affect like, stuff like schizo or BPD (though my gf said her anxiety worsened after the one time she tripped and she hates it; she also gets major anxiety just smoking weed so almost never does it). I think as long as you're in a safe environment and are able to think introspectively about yourself that you should be good, try not to fight anything that may come to light during a psychedelic experience and just roll with it, the good and the bad. Think of it less like a party drug and more like a tool, at least that's what I do and I've only ever had a bad trip once (and that was when I just bought it just because, didn't test so idk if it was research or not)

gl psychonaut stay trippy little hippie

so while psychs can really agitate latent mental illnesses, I'm pretty sure research has mostly found that to only rly affect like, stuff like schizo or BPD
gl psychonaut stay trippy little hippie
After I took shrooms, I struggled less with BPD because it was so intense that my regular emotions feel more normal and centralized now. Now my swings in emotions feel less and easier to deal with

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Trip Report #1
Substances: Caffeine

This morning SWIM woke up at 10am and took a 100mg dosage of caffeine in liquid form, namely a cup of instant coffee which SWIM had sourced from SWIM'S dealer, Nescafe. After about 5 minutes SWIM began to feel an increased sense of alertness and a clear-headed sensation. This led to an increased desire to engage in activities such as productive work, and an accompanying light rush of energy. For an hour or so SWIM felt the effects of the drug, until the onset of a mild comedown. The only notable side effect was a sensation of desire to defecate, which SWIM acted upon. SWIM would recommend this stimulant to experienced psychonauts.

Last edited:
I'm addict to heroine, cocaine and marijana....

Help is a need, i will go to a rehab soon. It's my bday toiday and i try to change my mind by drawing, cooking and dancing but Cocaine is ALWAYS in my mind, my eyes d'ont lie.

I'm desperate, isold my laptop for that once! 50 euros.... While my laptop was valued at 600!

I need to stop it but why stop it ? Why quit? Whiy living?

The diary of Nico...

Subu suit me the best, i d'ont puke, i'm high and fine while C is good right away , i'm someone else but when it comes to get back to the "normal" state, i do stupid things: Suicidal thoughts , severe suicidal thoughts.

Have a great day everyone. Take care.

Greetings,
Gaudi

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mm so despite living on college for like ~4 years now I pretty much stayed away from most drugs... obviously drunk all the time and weed just kept showing up all the time but this year changed it up a bit, one of the blokes in my corridor basically smoked weed 24/7 and another bloke on our floor was growing weed in his room so I basically got free weed all the time which was pretty great. Bout 4 or 5 months ago one of my mates just randomly brought me to kick ons one night and had my first MDMA. I’d actually had a little joking go at one of the girls who I ended up taking it with about how she was a druggo, and the first thing I did was apologise cos well, it felt so great that I wondered why I hadn’t been doing it all along.

Now getting on it fairly regularly, like once or twice a month, just having some great times. Don’t wanna do it any more than that, my best mate/dealer has started getting on it multiple times a week, I’m getting a bit worried about him tbh. Got 4 caps for NYE, looking to go bonkers. Thinking next year I might try some acid or mushrooms, maybe even some ket. Doubt I’ll try any coke as its ridiculously expensive here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)