drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Does that standard apply nationally or only in parts of the country where everything isn't stupidly expensive?

It shouldn't ever be more than $25 for 2 hits (thats the maximum), less if you're friends with the seller. $7 is what my friend just payed for hers, she bought 6 for $42.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Did 4 tabs of acid last night. Fucking amazing. I'll hopefully be doing some more sometime soon.

WECAMEASROMANS

Banned deucer.
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I'm high (off marijuana, i dont do that other shit) i can play both the violin and piano a little bit better than normal. Yes, im a musician :)

gonna do mdma for new year's eve at an "electronic dance show"

i dont know denominations that well but i think i've got 0.1 grams per gel capsule, three caps--one before the show, another once my first peak passes and a third pick me up to keep rolling

should be good times

mary jane is probably the only "drug" i'll ever use, i don't want to end up fucking up my teeth or even worse my heath to get a better high. sure, weed is weak, but it's a lot safer than the alternatives.

I see on the previous page people are talking about making brownies, and I plan on making them pretty soon. However lately the people I have been talking with who made them, and a lot of the best recipes use oil instead of butter.

The way I understand it, oil is better because it only takes around 45 minutes to make the weed infused oil, and it's the same effect. I have tried brownies made with oil, and two fucked me up ( I have an insanely high tolerance, smoke at least once a day).

So is there something i'm missing here? Or do people still make brownies with cannabutter because they don't know about making it with oil?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Friend gave me two brownies before I left to my grandparents. Half per night, got super baked. Was good. Been smoking much more during the holidays (people coming back from uni), but it didn't seem to have an effect on my low tolerances. He said that they were stronger than the last batch? don't entirely know what that entails though. I got high, I'm happy.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
ive got 0.2 gs of mandy leftover from a night in newcastle (plastician and p money fuck yeah), not sure what to do with it really. dont wanna get high on my own in a club, but not sure if just 0.1g will do it for me

edit:
Vader said:
dropped two tabs, we'll see how this goes
have a good time man

dropped two tabs, we'll see how this goes
I look forward to reading about it.

I'm dropping tomorrow (first time); does anyone have any tips on having a good trip? Thus far, I've gathered that having a good mindset, being relaxed, and being with people I trust are important.

Edit: I guess it was just gum after all.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
someone who isn't me learned that a polydrug habit is very, very hard to break due to cross-tolerance. someone who isn't me realized that a powerful prescription drug with physical withdrawal can make psychological withdrawal from something less legal (even as normal as pot) even harder to deal with.

someone who isn't me is taking a nice long break.

"someone who isn't me" is seriously the most idiotic sounding phrase I've seen/heard in years
if you really think the police are screening every word you type online you're pretty naive and are really just making a fool of yourself

so as to not be entirely condescending or outright dickish in this post, I'll say that an eighth of shrooms on new years' eve was one of the best experiences of my life, and one i intend to experience again.
On a less positive note, I've opted to cut my weed smoking out pretty much entirely - after a year of increasingly frequent use, it became downright unfun and a generally negative experience, and also became far more of a habit than I was comfortable with. As a result, it's going to be downgraded to very much a "special ocassion" thing for a good while.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
im p sure anyone who uses SWIM here is doin it in a pretty tongue-in-cheek way

Cooky

Banned deucer.
just had first proper blunt (ceegar papeer unt marywana)

will review it whe not trippin balls

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
just had first proper blunt (ceegar papeer unt marywana)

will review it whe not trippin balls
do you think anyone here doesn't know what blunts are? You aren't that high and you aren't tripping.

Cooky

Banned deucer.
um stupid post and all i totally agree but i was very high at the time, dunno why id do that if i wasnt. also yeah obviously not tripping, its just an expression we use here like a joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)