Echo's Route 7 trade thread (New: Switcheroo Klefki. The longest egg chain I had)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry man, theirs had more egg moves. :p

Also, I'm a little curious...what do you need in gen 3?
Fine then...

I'm looking for someone who can get me a clefairy line with soft-boiled and correct spread. It is only available from gen 3

i'll pm you when im ready

does your aerodactyl has whirlwind/tailwind? if yes i'd like to have it. It doesnt matter whether it is 5 or 6iv
nope sorry it does not have.. hmm.. would you like a heatran for that 6iv jungle vivilion? or any other pokes you're looking in particular aside from the one you posted?

nope sorry it does not have.. hmm.. would you like a heatran for that 6iv jungle vivilion? or any other pokes you're looking in particular aside from the one you posted?
sorry, most of the time i only looked for things others have that interest me. Currently other than those listed, things that i would look for would either be shiny competitive or hidden power pokemons.

So anything in this list interest you

zorua illusion timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
karrablast no guard brave 31/31/31/31/31/x
yamask mummy relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/0
wooper unaware impish 31/x/31/31/31/31 (JAP)
croagunk dry skin adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

for that modest archipelago one?

So anything in this list interest you

zorua illusion timid 31/x/31/31/31/31
karrablast no guard brave 31/31/31/31/31/x
yamask mummy relaxed 31/x/31/31/31/0
wooper unaware impish 31/x/31/31/31/31 (JAP)
croagunk dry skin adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31

for that modest archipelago one?
yamask would be nice. Modest compound eye or friend guard is the one you are looking for?

Fine then...

I'm looking for someone who can get me a clefairy line with soft-boiled and correct spread. It is only available from gen 3
I may be able to get that for you, I know that I have one on my DP game but I don't know if I have clefairy on my emerald.

I may be able to get that for you, I know that I have one on my DP game but I don't know if I have clefairy on my emerald.
Thanks. But I still need it to have the right iv spread and nature though so it might be hard to get one.

Also, the klefki is done

Thanks. But I still need it to have the right iv spread and nature though so it might be hard to get one.

Also, the klefki is done
Haha of course. I know how to RNG in 3rd gen, my games are in another country though. I definitely have it on DP if you really need it but you would still need to wait for bank and I think it has a gross all caps name. Anyways, just letting you know that the option is there if you are in dire need.

Haha of course. I know how to RNG in 3rd gen, my games are in another country though. I definitely have it on DP if you really need it but you would still need to wait for bank and I think it has a gross all caps name. Anyways, just letting you know that the option is there if you are in dire need.
Yeah, would like to have it after bank is out then. I can to breeding projects for anything you want too aside from making them shiny (HA from pokebank might not be possible unless you can provide the parent)

Thank you for the trade! Sorry about the trouble with the ralts. If it makes you feel any better I chose your klefki due to the egg move so it works both ways. :p

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are you interested in Timid - Castform [Female] Egg Move(s):Cosmic Power, Hex, Disable, Ominous Wind (Premier Ball)?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes, sure. But I need to breed them first because the ones I have now are males
That is fine :) Just let me know when you have her ready. Would you like a nickname on the Castform?

If I may, I request the Cottonee be nicknamed "Gossypium". Thank you.

did you have more than one shiny male cleffa? thought the one you traded me was the only one.
anyway, if you dont mind, please check my list for a female one as well, and also your shiny torchic. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)