SS OU Eject Button Slowbro Offense

Hey everyone, this team is basically an all out offensive team as i got tired of long dragging games with balance.

Teambuilding Process:

The original focus of this team was adamant band :Kartana: . This thing when adamant has over 500 base attack, combined with band is over 750. I then added :Slowbro: to cover :Kartana: weaknesses, then :Dragapult: for speed control. However, this team took an offensive turn when I added modest specs :Blacephalon: and band :Crawdaunt: :Melmetal: . After testing, I realized :Dragapult: was better as another breaker, not speed control. So then :Kartana: became adamant and scarf.

So basically the whole team turned to choice items except slowbro. Open to suggestions to replace anything.

Sets:

:Kartana:

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword

Standard kart set except from the adamant nature. Acts as speed control, not much else to say. :Dragapult: counter and revenge killer.

:Dragapult:

Dragapult @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Phantom Force
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn

If dragapult got poltergeist band would be a much more popular set. Nevertheless, band pult is good at wallbreaking anyway. Phantom Force has its drawbacks but still can kill a lando reliably and not be locked onto dragon darts when a fairy comes out. I could change it to specs

:Crawdaunt:

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Ability: Adaptability
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Close Combat

Literal nuke with adaptability and a 100 power stab move. Click crabhammer against clefable because they probably won't go for a moonblast with melmetal on the team. Stallbreaker of the team.

Moves are standard, optimized for the best STABs.

:Slowbro:

Slowbro @ Eject Button
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Teleport
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower
- Slack Off

Eject button slowbro. Slowbro is the only wall of the team, and its a damn good one. Eject button provides even more momentum then teleport when you know slowbro can't live 2 hits. EVS are all into def

Ice beam and flamethrower are there for lando and kart/ferro, respectively. Great lure

:Melmetal:

Melmetal @ Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Thunder Punch

Melmetal was just a filler really, but then I realized it was my fairy counter and a nuke to anything that switches in with the right prediction move. It's probably the glue of the team. T-Punch 2HKO's corvi with band and adamant.

:Blacephalon:

Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Overheat
- Flamethrower
- Trick

How is this thing not OU yet? Most teams don't have a ghost resist so you can just spam shadow ball and get a kill. Modest does make a big difference, and blace still hits above 300 speed. Trick can help against the pex/gastrodon/blissey matchup.

That's the whole team, please comment your changes if you have any. I just want to keep it offensive :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)