El Pozo #32 - reyscarface

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you prefer mexico winnning world cup once in your life and america never winning in mexico or america consistently dominating in mexico and not winning world cup?

well pozole or menudo? and why

Are you from the north,south,east ,west of mexico? is because the previous answer can change with the response of this answer.

Ya te sabes el chiste de la puta y el sordo? link

Fake or real and why link

c'Quieres llevar mis pantalones azules en la cine para Los Pelycula Smurfs?

No but seriously.

Are there no good Hard Shelled Tacos around you, or is it more of a preference?

Burrito: Wet or Dry?

If you had to travel somewhere for Work / School / etc, where would you want it be?

IIRC(from that picture of your handwriting), you're taking French? Why?

You know those toys (I found them at a shop in this little Mexican Street Market place once) that are a bunch of squares of wood connected by some ribbon or whatever, and when you flip the one at the top (whilst holding it) the rest of the blocks flip 1 by 1? What the hell are those called? They fascinate me so much, but I can never remember what they're called.

What's the weather like in your area of Mexico? I can never imagine anything else but high 90s, if not higher, with full blasted sun.

Serious questions this time.

Hard or Soft Tacos?

If your handwriting is so good, can you do art well? (mygrammarisgoodno?)

What college do you hope to go to?

Do you think you will ever go to war?

Have you ever done anything other than weed? (cocaine, LSD, pills etc.)

What user would you like to see high the most on Smogon?

If you can have one super power, what would it be?

Favorite Cartoon?

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what's the highest round you have gotten to in zombies?

what are you favorite xbox games besides fifa and cod?

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Ok I just can't resist about sister questions, so... have you ever seen your sis naked? Ever wanted to punch a guy she was dating/going out with?
lol well, with the risk of sounding like a creep, yes i have, but this was yeaaaars ago when we were kids.

and she has only had one boyfriend i think, and the kid wasnt bad, so no reason for me to punch him. the only reason id want to or do it would be if they hurt her badly or if hes a prick.

Also not exactly a question, but you seem interested to visit Brazil and like soccer, so, the 2014 World Cup may be a good opportunity, what do you think?
actually we were talking about this a few months ago, im actually thinking of going to canada soon and brazil for world cup, so im definitely up for that. in fact i think i spoke with some smogoners that are also interested in going, futbol smocon brazil maybe??

picture of that hot cousin of yours?
ok just one second let me find it dont leave please

serious note, do you think i hate you, and do you love me?
i dont think you hate me we just like arguing about who is unluckiest (the answer is me)

but if you do i dont really care, youre an internet person ill never meet in real life so yeah.

Opinions on the latest zombies maps for Black Ops? I'm talking Call of the Dead, Shangri La, Moon.
oh man oh man oh man call of the dead ive only played twice or thrice, but it was good, i liked that big ass scary zombie. shangri la was incredible, i even bought it, but my disc is fucked and for some reason i cant play ANY map other than kino OR any mode other than zombies for that matter lol

moon i havent played yet, but a friend told me its awesommmememememeee

Si pudieras besar a 10 usuarios de Smogon cuales serian?
the girls because otherwise i would feel way too gay (im kidding)

El Estadio Aztéca estara embrujado?Porque cada ves que Honduras vs. Mexico en el Aztéca siempre ganan :(
because Mexico is a superior team than Honduras, therefore the obvious outcome is Mexico winning

A quien preferirias follar a tito o a Folgorio?
i need to think a lot about this one

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A ...........SEXY ANNOYING TROLL?
because its fun

What is your opinion about me?
you really shouldnt ask "what do you think of me" questions on wells, man.

A quien admiras de todo Smogon?
ivysaur

Which one would you use, Mac or PC?
If you had to pick one, IRC or PO. Please explain reasoning, too, if you want.
What was with our most recent conversation?
PC, macs look cool but i can never use them correctly lol, and PCs fit my needs and computer abilities so why not.

IRC. PO (the chat) is utter shit 90% of the time, and its full of random people, at least on IRC theres the people you actually want to talk to so it makes it a lot more fun all of the time.

who would win in a fight between a good taco and a good burrito?
taco

what would you prefer mexico winnning world cup once in your life and america never winning in mexico or america consistently dominating in mexico and not winning world cup?
i dont understand this question too well man, shoulda used punctuation.

but id take mexico winning a world cup over anything else.

well pozole or menudo? and why
pozole, because i dont really know what menudo is and because i like pozole a lot.

Are you from the north,south,east ,west of mexico? is because the previous answer can change with the response of this answer.
im from mexico city but i go a lot to the south to cancun, because that place is awesome.

Ya te sabes el chiste de la puta y el sordo? link
que?

Fake or real and why link
haha i have no idea, but that was hilarious

c'Quieres llevar mis pantalones azules en la cine para Los Pelycula Smurfs?
google translate alert

Are there no good Hard Shelled Tacos around you, or is it more of a preference?
its not that there are no good ones, there just arent. I havent seen a hard shelled taco here in a while, and ive eaten them, but the soft one is waaaaay superior.

Burrito: Wet or Dry?
dry

If you had to travel somewhere for Work / School / etc, where would you want it be?
canada, seems cool, theres snow which i have never seen, people tell me good stuff about it all the time, yeah.

IIRC(from that picture of your handwriting), you're taking French? Why?
i really like the language to be honest, that and because when i was younger i was taught that i should really learn as many languages as i can and i liked the idea

You know those toys (I found them at a shop in this little Mexican Street Market place once) that are a bunch of squares of wood connected by some ribbon or whatever, and when you flip the one at the top (whilst holding it) the rest of the blocks flip 1 by 1? What the hell are those called? They fascinate me so much, but I can never remember what they're called.
fuck man i hate you for this, i know what they are but i cant remember the name either aaaaa

What's the weather like in your area of Mexico? I can never imagine anything else but high 90s, if not higher, with full blasted sun.
in mexico city its cold (for mexico standards), and it gets worse on winter. on the south is very VERY hot, like 41~ °C hot sometimes. but its perfect to go to the beach and shit.

Hard or Soft Tacos?
soft, reasons above

If your handwriting is so good, can you do art well? (mygrammarisgoodno?)
i actually cant do art to save my life. im just incredibly awful at it. sometimes in the middle of class i start drawing random shit on my notebook without really thinking of it but it just looks so awful lol

i am an excellent stick figure drawer though

What college do you hope to go to?
mexican one for the general subject of medicine, then go to usa or england to study more indepth shit

Do you think you will ever go to war?
no, i hate the idea of war, and hopefully mexico will never be in one so i dont see me going to war ever.

Have you ever done anything other than weed? (cocaine, LSD, pills etc.)
i did lsd once or twice i think, it was fun, ive also done mdma but it has been a while since i last did it

What user would you like to see high the most on Smogon?
bloo or soto (because it would be hilarious)

If you can have one super power, what would it be?
im not sure man, probably something to do with teleporting, as being able to go anywhere anytime is just fantastic.

reading minds whenever i want to would be pretty awesome too

Favorite Cartoon?
aaaa tough question, i really really liked (and still like) spongebob, so thats probably my fav one

All real Mexicans prefer soft tacos. Hard tacos are folded tostadas.
see its not just me!!

Hola, también soy mexicano o:
Me recuerdas ? :x
yes i do remember you

Who's the best rapper?
i dont know much about rappers to be honest, a friend is completely in love with 50 cent for some reason though, and weve listened to some of his stuff, and it was pretty good.

i like kanye but i dont even know if hes a rapper or not

what's the highest round you have gotten to in zombies?
by myself it was 42 iirc, while multiplayer was 33 with 4 players. we got so close yesterday too :(

what are you favorite xbox games besides fifa and cod?
batman arkham asylum was insane fun to play, and i dont even really like campaign-only games so it should mean a lot, i like playing halo with friensd when we get bored of cod, and i also enjoy those fighting games in which you just randomly press the shit out of buttons and hope for the best. its hilarious to play those with your friend while stoned.

You forgot Justinawe :(
how could i, i dont deserve to live

anyways that marks the end of my well, thanks for asking/reading, hope you liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)