Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

Eli, I am willing to trade away all of my X exclusives mega stones. Will I be able to chose from anything in the store for each mega stone?

Eli, I am willing to trade away all of my X exclusives mega stones. Will I be able to chose from anything in the store for each mega stone?
Anything except for the 6 IV pokemon. I am currently only in need of CharizarditeX and potentially Manectite, though. I recently received the other ones.

Anything except for the 6 IV pokemon. I am currently only in need of CharizarditeX and potentially Manectite, though. I recently received the other ones.
Ah. In that case, would it be possible to get:

Species: Squirtle | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dragon Pulse
Female

I can offer the Manectite for the meantime.

Ah. In that case, would it be possible to get:

Species: Squirtle | Ability: Torrent | Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Aura Sphere / Water Spout / Dragon Pulse
Female

I can offer the Manectite for the meantime.
The reason I'm not very interested in the manectite is because I should be getting one from someone else, and Manectric isn't a very great pokemon lol. I'd be willing to give a squirtle for the Charizardite, though.

The reason I'm not very interested in the manectite is because I should be getting one from someone else, and Manectric isn't a very great pokemon lol. I'd be willing to give a squirtle for the Charizardite, though.
No problem man. I understand. I'll try and get the Charizardite if possible. I'll come back and notify you if I manage to get. I'm hopeful for it, but no promises. Thanks again!

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I would like a Gastly from Eli.

[Latest reply ignored me so I initiated a trade elsewhere.]

Last edited:
Any interest in the following Slowpoke for a male immunity Gligar?

Female @ Heal Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold, Regenerator

do you have any 30 IV spitback? i need for breeding espeons/sylveons. id give perfect iv pokemon for it... even if it has 0 31 ivs, just need 30iv speed.

Hi!! im interested on a protean froakie. I can offer:

Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar

all of my pokes are ESP (spanish).

I'm interested in a few things both of you have, what are you willing to trade for a perfect 4 IV ditto? (either -sp. att +att or +att -sp. att, altough that one is much more valuable).

I'm interested in a few things both of you have, what are you willing to trade for a perfect 4 IV ditto? (either -sp. att +att or +att -sp. att, altough that one is much more valuable).
Idk Ditto isnt too useful when you have perfect parents of each eggs group but i can see use for pokes that breed with no gender. What did you have in mind?

Idk Ditto isnt too useful when you have perfect parents of each eggs group but i can see use for pokes that breed with no gender. What did you have in mind?
I was mainly interested in the HP fire froakie, but there are a few other things I'm interested in. If there's nothing in my thread you're interested in I can also make modest HP ice rotoms, 5 IV timid rotoms, or 5 IV timid natural cure staryus.

do you have any 30 IV spitback? i need for breeding espeons/sylveons. id give perfect iv pokemon for it... even if it has 0 31 ivs, just need 30iv speed.
No sorry.
Eli, cmt for male gale wings fletchling please.
I'd like a female HA Espurr.
CMT for Hidden power fire froakie and snorlax.
Interested in female cleffa for the snorlax.
Hi!! im interested on a protean froakie. I can offer:

Quick Feet (HA)/Poison Heal Adamant Shroomish w/ Seed Bullet.
Guts Jolly Larvitar w/ Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock and Outrage.
Immunity Impish Gligar

all of my pokes are ESP (spanish).
Sorry, I'll have to pass.
Just let me know an offer, and also are you saying its modest or adamant? because the two stat gains you listed were in the same but differently ordered.

Just let me know an offer, and also are you saying its modest or adamant? because the two stat gains you listed were in the same but differently ordered.
No, those are the possible IVs of the 4 IV dittos. They'd either have attack missing sp. att and speed, or have sp. att missing attack and sp. def. They're mainly used for breeding genderless pokemon like staryu, beldum or rotom. I'm trading them at 1 for 2 for the attack - sp. att one or 1 for 4 for the sp. att missing att one because they're still very rare, just thought I'd offer them because you said that you were looking for them. Alternatively check my thread for anything you're interested in or I can also offer modest HP ice rotoms, 5 IV timid rotoms, or 5 IV timid natural cure staryus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)