NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

no longer hibernating
is a Community Contributor
For now I think realiti, Salamence, Vizh and Schia are my townleans. This is just vibes but my gut is smarter than my brain most of the time.

I didn't see anything else in the backlog that I really feel a need to respond to but maybe that will change after I've had a monster.

If anything in the above posts is scummy it is because I am uncaffeinated and not because I am scum.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
lady salamence why is your posting awkward
I'm not sure. I don't think I'm posting differently than I would normally, which says something about me, I suppose. Genuinely I just post stuff I think is funny or helpful when I do post. Though I probably miss the mark on both of those often. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so me being awkward is just me being me and then being seen as awkward, which... fair.

Hey, that survey from before struck a chord with me, and I wanted to explore it further.
Could everyone answer me these questions 3?
1: If you were mafia, who would you kill and why?
2: Who do you think the mafia is most likely to kill and why?
3: What... is your favorite color?

Bonus: What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
1: In this question am I solo-maf making this decision? I'm probably aiming for someone who seems competent and communicative enough (that's part of town, which I'm not taking into account for this question), someone actually moving along conversation. Purely vibes based when accounting for the above, realiti or Caff strike me as decent targets, even if I don't buy Caff's claim of even-night vigi. There are probably better targets, but I luckily don't need to care about them since I am not maf and don't need to make every kill count.

2: No clue. I'm not going to be so conceited as to say that my logic is the right way to play and therefore mafia should be targeting based on my logic.

3: I like a lovely light blue. Aquamarine's pretty close, but it's a spectrum of favorite depending on color space and outside involvement and all that.

Bonus: African of European?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)