NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

which like, happens, people misunderstand things/walk away with different ideas/blah blah but i think for psy to have called attn to that misframing & then for Vizh to land back in the territory of "oh yeah Psy has good reasons on me" is kind of ??? for me
I wasn’t saying they were good, I just think it’s not fair to say Psy was being inconsistent. He was being consistent (which is more towny), but they’re still bad reads. Consistency ≠ Quality

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Day Final Votecount

CaffeineBoost (5) - Thunder~BALLZ, realiti, M24, Aura Guardian, Celever
OM (5) - Schiavetto, Psypsypsypsypsythe, CaffeineBoost, Lady Salamence, Vizh
Laurel (1) - Laurel

Not Voting (2) : HydrogenHydreigon, OM

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
Day 1
Dear CaffeineBoost, you are a Mafia Goon

Abilities:

-Factional communication: During the game you may talk with your partners.

-Factional kill: Each night phase your faction may choose a player to kill.

Win condition: You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Night 1 ends in 23 hours and 58 minutes.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Crazy d1 lynch, all part of the plan, just goated with the sauce :pimp:

Wanted to write out a few thoughts I had:

Everyone that voted for Caff is basically soft-confirmed Town in my book, the fact that we got mafia out on d1 without an actual bandwagon or real suspicion of them makes it a pretty bad maf play, especially when an entirely viable OM bandwagon was forming on the side (and almost won).

Consequently, the OM bandwagon somewhat came out from the fact that they were somewhat inactive (which is sorta fair), but imo makes more sense that it came out of a search to divert votes from Caff. I think it's fairly obvious that at least one maf other than Caff voted for OM (so one of Schia, Psy, LS and Vizh.) . Schia is the one that started the OM bandwagon, with Psy following not too far behind, if I had to say I'd prob be a bit more sus of Schia, but I think what makes the most sense is one of the two starters being wolf.

With only two maf left, the game got a whole lot easier, here are my overall reads atm:

Town (for now):
TBZ (voted Caff)
realiti (voted Caff)
Aura Guardian (voted Caff)
Celever (voted Caff)
OM (voted on by Caff, and assumedly at least 1 more maf, feel like their odds of being maf are quite low since I feel like Caff would've been fine offering himself over another maf. Additionally, being super inactive isn't really a maf trait)

Townlean:
Vizh

50/50:
Laurel
HydrogenHydreigon

Scumlean:
One of Psy or Schia
Lady Salamence

dead lmao:
Caff - Maf 1

i disagree that realiti voting caff confirms him. its definitely something realiti would do (and has done) as scum and i would say my immediate reaction is vizh looks the worst of the om wagon but not sure. schia isnt great either

Celever

no longer hibernating
Anyway I'm NGL, I was expecting to die last night (and I hate when people say this it looks like a reach for towncred lol) so I didn't do any work or analysis on the game. TBZ feels like a weird kill to me, he caught heat for his re-entry at EoD and was even stated to have scumbud potential with Caff. AG or I were the kills I was expecting, since we actually decided the vote.

On that note, was a fun D1 AG let's make a towncore :boi:

I feel like Schia and Psy definitely come off the worst from that wagon lmao. Not S/S probably given Psy’s “if OM misflips, we do Schia”, because that’s hard to reneg on, but T/S.

Schia both townreading Caff earlier on, and then making a huge OM wall post based on meta (which Psy said is part of their scum meta).

Psy jumping on it felt weird and sorta not in line with what all they had been doing so far? I’d have to reread all of their stuff, but they were decently suspicious of Caff throughout, and then vote OM, while setting up a (potential) misflip on OM -> Schia mislynch today.

Obviously possible that it was S/S and Mafia just chose between the two but yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)