NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
wait don't you have a clear then too? or was ur clear schia and wait didn't schia clear me?????
My clear was Schia, yeah. Which was a misplay on my part, I literally did not think my action through and considered the fact that Schia was unCCed because I was so hard on the "well Schia lied about their result" train.

Which I mean was poor from me but also town shouldn't lie about their results lol we win without the redcheck on Salamence anyway bc they were obvtown.

Celever

i am town
WAIT FUCK MAN SCHIA CLEARED ME REMEMBER
As far as I can interpret the resources Schia provided on hypoing etc., Schia might have said that because you were their top scumread? Like the resources were "you can work out alignments based on nk" but also I think me outright claiming my role killed the whole hypo theorising in order to prevent Schia being voted out.

Schia confirmed their actual clear was Psy. Any results before that are unrepresentative, because Vizh as the only maf PR also definitely carries the kill. They knew more about the setup than we did, namely the fact that the only info role we could possibly have was tracker.

also not sure if this is relevant but i have not been in the EIMM server for 3 years. I do know TBZ and consider him a friend but if i had my choice i'd probably kill celever or schia based on d1. biggest posts looked most town to me.

Celever

i am town
Celever what do you think about the end of day 1 with Vizh voting OM.
As I say, I think Vizh did that on a very human level. Whether it is because Vizh didn't want to put the nail in the coffin of either of his scumbuds, therefore letting me effectively hammer Caff and so he threw the vote on the other wagon for optics, or because once I hammered Caff he didn't want to add tot he fire, it's hard to say. It is true that if Vizh really wanted to save Caff in particular he prob would have voted OM quickly, and the only real reason not to do that (besides hardcore misplaying) is that OM is also maf. Vizh posted during the period after AG voted Caff and before I did, after all.

Celever

i am town
I do think it's worth saying (though only slightly) that my absolute intention was to track Vizh on N3. Because I am a very stream of conscience kind of player, I'm slightly paranoid that I hinted this in-thread to the point where Hydro and Vizh picked up on it and therefore Hydro bussed Vizh. But like, in that sort of situation they probably just kill me on N2 or N3 and don't vote out Vizh, so it's prob irrelevant lol.

Celever

i am town
I am on the general vibe that all roads lead to OM maf but I think it's buck fuckin wild that with the D1 we had that we ended up with W/W wagons LMAO. That kinda just seems too good to be true.

i know i've done fuck all this game tbf so i wouldn't even be mad if i was voted but i can see town cheering me on from the GY and i kinda don't want to let them down

vote OM

If you’re going to ML me do it now because I’m going to fucking war in 3 way no clear otherwise i’m going to hear it from town and feel like shit for letting them down

Celever

i am town
If you’re going to ML me do it now because I’m going to fucking war in 3 way no clear otherwise i’m going to hear it from town and feel like shit for letting them down
I'm NGL most members of the town (including me!) have thrown this game one way or another so you are not gonna be top of any of our laundry lists of complaints if you are town in the postgame.

Celever

i am town
I mean yesterday I was on the "we either vote realiti or OM" train so if OM is maf I don't feel bad about voting out realiti.

If OM is town I kinda feel bad about it lmao

I mean yesterday I was on the "we either vote realiti or OM" train so if OM is maf I don't feel bad about voting out realiti.

If OM is town I kinda feel bad about it lmao
for the record if AG is maf i'll be very upsetti spaghetti with you

but i've contributed 0 to any of these stupid mislynches and hope you all know i'd try harder as scum. there would be no joy in winning if i just ghosted the thread anyways

Celever

i am town
for the record if AG is maf i'll be very upsetti spaghetti with you

but i've contributed 0 to any of these stupid mislynches and hope you all know i'd try harder as scum. there would be no joy in winning if i just ghosted the thread anyways
if AG is maf I'll be upsetti spaghetti with myself :tymp:

But TBF no one acc thought AG was maf all game, p sure since D1 no one has expressed a scumread on them lol

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am on the general vibe that all roads lead to OM maf but I think it's buck fuckin wild that with the D1 we had that we ended up with W/W wagons LMAO. That kinda just seems too good to be true.
idk I think this is actively bad solving / ignorant of the fact that I (positionally) get mildly cleared off d1 wagons

W/W wagons doesn't really make sense given the previous vizh vote

I Am Town And I Will Fight As Such

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As I say, I think Vizh did that on a very human level. Whether it is because Vizh didn't want to put the nail in the coffin of either of his scumbuds, therefore letting me effectively hammer Caff and so he threw the vote on the other wagon for optics, or because once I hammered Caff he didn't want to add tot he fire, it's hard to say. It is true that if Vizh really wanted to save Caff in particular he prob would have voted OM quickly, and the only real reason not to do that (besides hardcore misplaying) is that OM is also maf. Vizh posted during the period after AG voted Caff and before I did, after all.
idt this tracks in the

"assuming im wolf why wouldn't you just switch ur vote to the one flipping for town points if it's certain that one of us is going over"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)