Elliptical Showers.

I don't usually post RMT's on Smogon to be critiqued, but found this team to be too good an opportunity too. With the inevitable ban of Thundurus, I saw no better a time. This team revolves around a Toxicroak + Thundurus late game sweep, once my core has weakened down the opposing team as much as it can.

This team was centered around a simple 1-2-2-1 structure. That is 1 weather starter, 2 strong defensive core, 2 complimentary sweepers and finally one glue. And so with that Politoed became the first Pokemon of the team.

The most abusable Pokemon currently in the metagame was Toxicroak, having next to no counters after a Swords Dance. I looked for the perfect partner for Toxicroak, someone who could switch-in to those Ground moves that he was susceptible to, someone who could handle those bulky water threats. Thats how Thundurus made his way onto the team.

You'd hear people bicker as to how unkillable Ferrothorn was under Rain, so you'd know you just had to use him. When looking for a partner, there was the obvious Jellicent. FerroCent is renowned in this metagame. However I had always fancied Tentacruel and they had close to the same great defensive structure of FerroCent.

The team was extremely weak to Sand teams, no-one being able to even switch into a Earthquake. Thats how Gliscor was added to the team. His great typing not only makes him one of the best Sand counters, but also gives him some great synergy with the already formidable core of FerroCruel.

Politoed (F) @ Leftovers → Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef → 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk) → Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Scald → Hydro Pump
- Focus Blast → Hidden Power [Grass]
- Toxic → Ice Beam
- Encore → Perish Song​

The all important Rain bringer. Politoed doesn't get the love it should, when compared to weather starters such as Ninetales and Abomasnow. Not only does he get some insanely powerful moves, but he also gets some decent support moves. He also has decent stats across the board, so Politoed isn't completely useless. I needed a set for Politoed that would patch stuff up. I noticed my glaring Sand as well as stat upper weakness and thus Politoed's set is what it is today. Scald increases Politoed's walling capabilities whilst also hitting hard under Rain. Focus Blast is there solely for Tyranitar, a clean 2HKO with Stealth Rock's on the standard specially defensive set (252 HP / 64 SAtk / 192 SDef). Toxic weakens sweepers and walls who try to set up/wall Politoed and Encore allows me to quickly switch to either sweeper and stop it before it's too late.

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 4 SDef / 44 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)

- Protect
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin​

Tentacruel forms a vital core with Ferrothorn which seems near unbreakable under Rain. The shield it offers for Ferrothorn and healing for Tentacruel make this pairing a formidable foe. Tentacruel's place on this team was earned due to the need for a Rapid Spinner for Thundurus. Without it Thundurus' longevity and sweeping capabilities would be crippled, not being able to overcome the odd Blissey it usually is able to handle. Tentacruel is an all round support for the team. Not only does he help my team, but he also hinders the opponents by offering Toxic Spikes. This severely cripples the opponents wallling capabilities, thus making it a lot easier for a sweep. Protect is there so Tentacruel can come in and sponge an attack, Protect to heal off all the damage and then switch out if needed. Scald is his only move, but I don't see him really needing another one. Scald debilitates physical Pokemon, rendering them near useless.

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball → Thunder Wave​

Ferrothorn is the second part of the formidable duo. Ferrothorn's typing makes him the perfect partner for Tentacruel and makes him a no brainer for a defensive core under Rain. Having only two weaknesses, one of which is neutered under Rain, Ferrothorn at time can seem impossible to kill. Ferrothorn offers the all important Stealth Rock's, handicapping Focus Sashes and most importantly Multiscale Dragonite. Leech Seed is Ferrothorn's only form of recovery aside from Leftover's, and is a great tool for pseudo-phazing. Power Whip annihlates bulky waters and does a surprising amount to Tyranitar. Gyro Ball is for Thundurus and basically all other Pokemon that come in a set up on Ferrothorn's not very effective Power Whip.

Toxicroak (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Swords Dance
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Sucker Punch​

My first sweeper of the sweeping core. The amazing thing about Toxicroak is that it lacks a solid counter. The closest Pokemon to counter him are Jellicent, Tentacruel, Slowbro and Terrakion. Tentacruel can't touch Toxicroak, Jellicent can only Will-O-Wisp him, Slowbro is a pain with Psychic and Terrakion needs to be packing Earthquake or its in trouble. Either way, all the aforementioned threats to Toxicroak are handled by Thundurus. Toxicroak's set is similar to that of Swords Dance Lucario, in which Swords Dance boosts his attack to obscene levels in conjunction with Life Orb. The only thing that makes this set superior is Toxicroak's ability. Dry Skin not only offsets Toxicroak's recoil from Life Orb, it also heals him in the process. Cross Chop, whilst offering shaky accuracy still is his only reliable move, due to Drain Punch being illegal in conjunction with Swords Dance. Ice Punch handles those Gliscor's and Dragonite's whom consistently switch into Toxicroak. Sucker Punch rounds off the set, handling a lot of threats that are faster than Toxicroak, in particular speedy Psychic Pokemon.

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)

- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast​

Similar to Toxicroak, Thundurus' counter list is lackluster. Blissey, Quagsire, Gastrodon and Jirachi are Thundurus' only problems. Blissey can be overcome with brute force on occasions, Quagsire and Gastrodon are problems but can be 2HKOed at +2 with enough residual damage and Jirachi can sometimes be overome with luck on a paralysis or enough previous damage. Either way, almost all these threats are easily handled by Toxicroak, bar physcially defensive Quagsire whom succumbs to Toxic Spikes anyway. The standard Nasty Plot set that is due to be Uber soon. Nasty Plot boosts Thundurus' special attack to outrageous levels. Thunder is a reliable STAB move which is abusable under Rain, and offers a healthy 30% to paralyse, which comes in handy when trying to beat Blissey. Hidden Power Ice completes the formidable psuedo-BoltBeam and handles those Dragons that are pests. Focus Blast finally rounds the set off, now being able to handle the likes of Tyranitar and Excadrill.

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb → Flight Gem
Trait: Poison Heal → Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd → 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk) → Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Protect → Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Ice Fang → Acrobatics
- Earthquake​

Gliscor is the final Pokemon which looks to patch the team up. Right now the most obvious problems are Volt Switch spam and Sand teams. With only one reliable Electric counter, Ferrothorn is going to have a tough time handling the constant Volt Switch/U-Turn combo. Gliscor looks to remedy that. Although a dangerous switch-in for Rotom-W, it has its merits and if predicted carefully can force some good switches. Protect with Substitute allows Poison Heal to do its job and heal Gliscor. It also allows Gliscor to scout the move set and switch-in for Gliscor. Substitute offers a secondary scouting ability and can really throw opponents off. Ice Fang and Earthquake offer great coverage together, and allow Gliscor to not be complete set up fodder.

Politoed (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Focus Blast
- Toxic
- Encore

Tentacruel (F) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Def / 4 SDef / 44 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Toxic Spikes
- Scald
- Rapid Spin

Ferrothorn (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

Toxicroak (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Sucker Punch

Thundurus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Nasty Plot
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Gliscor (F) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

- The only notable threat I've come across is Nasty Plot Celebi with moves Giga Drain, Psychic and Hidden Power Fire. Psychic means that it can beat both of my set up sweepers. The standard Giga Drain, Earth Power and Hidden Power Fire is however handled by Thundurus, but by all means isn't a reliable counter.

Gliscor on a Rain team? Oh no no no, you're looking for Gastrodon. It can stop Sand teams and Rain teams too. Here's one I'd use

Gastrodon @ Choice Specs
240HP/ 252SpAtk/ 16 SpDef

Trait: Storm Drain

Surf
Ice Beam
Earth Power
Recover

With this set, you can not only put the hurt on Sand teams, but effectively wall Rain teams. Also, it can take out a certain pesky grass fairy.

I'm looking at this team and I notice you have a lot of overlapping status effects. Scald is an amazing move, but is totally worthless if Toxic Spikes is up. And Politoed already has Toxic on it's own. I say sacrifice Tentacruel's Toxic Spikes for another move (Maybe Giga Drain, or Ice Beam?). Especially if in comes to a worst case scenerio where you only can get 1 layer up, thus making Poison rather ineffective and nullfies your ability to cripple most phsyical sweepers

Also, I have successfully used this Gastrodon

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
252 HP/ 4 SpA/ 252 SpD
Storm Drain
Calm Nature
-Earth Power
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Toxic (Or switch out with Surf/Scald)

It is still a decent attacker (Especially after Storm Drain is activated) and wall special attacks like a beast!

Gliscor on a Rain team? Oh no no no, you're looking for Gastrodon. It can stop Sand teams and Rain teams too. Here's one I'd use

Gastrodon @ Choice Specs
240HP/ 252SpAtk/ 16 SpDef

Trait: Storm Drain

Surf
Ice Beam
Earth Power
Recover

With this set, you can not only put the hurt on Sand teams, but effectively wall Rain teams. Also, it can take out a certain pesky grass fairy.
Hey King John.

The problem with Gastrodon is that it can't handle Excadrill, especially with the lack of physical bulk. Gastrodon also makes the team more Celebi weak if I don't catch him on the switch. And even if I do it might not even OHKO which the opponent will then become more wary of and play it safe with Celebi.

I'm looking at this team and I notice you have a lot of overlapping status effects. Scald is an amazing move, but is totally worthless if Toxic Spikes is up. And Politoed already has Toxic on it's own. I say sacrifice Tentacruel's Toxic Spikes for another move (Maybe Giga Drain, or Ice Beam?). Especially if in comes to a worst case scenerio where you only can get 1 layer up, thus making Poison rather ineffective and nullfies your ability to cripple most phsyical sweepers
Thanks for the rate!
I understand what you mean by the overlapping statuses and I agree with you that its a problem. But Tentacruel without Toxic Spikes is like Blissey without a healing move. I have considered running a Scarf Politoed, which could stil handle Sand and would be nice for revenge killing. Let me know what you think.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, nice team. Before I start, I would first like to ask King John how on Earth Gastrodon is going to be taking on a sand team. It gets outsped by all of Sand's big 3 and its frail physical defenses mean that boosted EQs and Close Combats are absolutely going to destroy it.

First I would like to suggest Perish Song and Protect instead of Focus Blast and Encore. Toxic and Scald are more than enough for defeating Tyranitar one on one. Perish Song lets you deal with those omnipresent baton pass teams, and Protect allows you to rack up Poison and Burn damage.

Rotom-W seems to give your team a ton of problems, being able to burn Ferrothorn and capable of absolutely dominating the other members except a +2 Thundurus. CM Reuniclus is another pokemon who could potentially wreak havoc against this team, being able to hit everyone hard and capable of surviving a sucker punch with ease. I suggest running a Special Attacker Hydreigon in place of Thundurus, who can defeat Rotom-W and Reuniclus with Draco Meteor and Dark Pulse respectively. It also gets pseudo STAB for surf, giving you essentially 3 STAB moves, and Focus Blast for Tyranitar as always. Levitate means you keep that all important ground immunity as ell.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Levitate
Modest
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Surf
Focus Blast

EDIT: Scald is still definately the best choice despite the overlap. You already have Gliscor taking on sand teams, so you might as well do anything to keep Politoed alive. There are on average nearly 2 steels per team. Thats quite a few toxic resists, and Scald gives you the opportunity to double status.

I'm going to have to agree with LeagueofLegends. Gastrodon can't handle Celebi's GigaDrain forever.
Speaking of Celebi, she has advantage over half your team, with GigaDrain for your Politoed and Gastrodon, and in situations either Psychic for your Tentacruel or Hidden Power Fire for your Non-Specially Defensive Ferrothorn.

I still say it's kind of a risk. If anything, I say swap Toxic Spikes for plain old Toxic (if you still REALLY want poison). This will remove the risk of not being able to cripple physical sweepers, but still keep the 'Tentacruel-esque' which you still desire

And scarf Poli's are very effective, and you seem to lack a revenge killer. It's really up to personal peference. If you want another sweeper or just keep it as a team supporter

Hi, nice team. Before I start, I would first like to ask King John how on Earth Gastrodon is going to be taking on a sand team. It gets outsped by all of Sand's big 3 and its frail physical defenses mean that boosted EQs and Close Combats are absolutely going to destroy it.

First I would like to suggest Perish Song and Protect instead of Focus Blast and Encore. Toxic and Scald are more than enough for defeating Tyranitar one on one. Perish Song lets you deal with those omnipresent baton pass teams, and Protect allows you to rack up Poison and Burn damage.

Rotom-W seems to give your team a ton of problems, being able to burn Ferrothorn and capable of absolutely dominating the other members except a +2 Thundurus. CM Reuniclus is another pokemon who could potentially wreak havoc against this team, being able to hit everyone hard and capable of surviving a sucker punch with ease. I suggest running a Special Attacker Hydreigon in place of Thundurus, who can defeat Rotom-W and Reuniclus with Draco Meteor and Dark Pulse respectively. It also gets pseudo STAB for surf, giving you essentially 3 STAB moves, and Focus Blast for Tyranitar as always. Levitate means you keep that all important ground immunity as well.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Levitate
Modest
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Surf
Focus Blast

Well, one could switch SpDef with Def as far as the EVs go, but I see your point. I have however used Gastrodon successfully on a Rain team and had little trouble with the sand's big three (though I might have to credit it's teammates for that)

I see one problem though. Scizor will be a huge problem.. Hydreigon has no super effective hits, and Fire Blast won't help while the rain is up. Neither Toxic Spikes nor Toxic will affect Scizor. There is no real effective hits on this team that can wear out a Specially Defensive Scizor.

Rotom-W seems to give your team a ton of problems, being able to burn Ferrothorn and capable of absolutely dominating the other members except a +2 Thundurus. CM Reuniclus is another pokemon who could potentially wreak havoc against this team, being able to hit everyone hard and capable of surviving a sucker punch with ease. I suggest running a Special Attacker Hydreigon in place of Thundurus, who can defeat Rotom-W and Reuniclus with Draco Meteor and Dark Pulse respectively. It also gets pseudo STAB for surf, giving you essentially 3 STAB moves, and Focus Blast for Tyranitar as always. Levitate means you keep that all important ground immunity as ell.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Levitate
Modest
252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 Hp
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Surf
Focus Blast

EDIT: Scald is still definately the best choice despite the overlap. You already have Gliscor taking on sand teams, so you might as well do anything to keep Politoed alive. There are on average nearly 2 steels per team. Thats quite a few toxic resists, and Scald gives you the opportunity to double status.
Hey NewWorld Order,

Thanks for the rate, I can see Hydregeion being a pretty cool replacement for Thundurus, but The problem is his inability to beat bulky waters that worries me. I will definately sample him, coz he seems like a cool replacement.

As for the Politoed suggestion I was thinkin gof running a Choice Scarf set with Hydro Pump/Focus Blast/Ice Beam/Perish Song seeing as this team is incredibly slow with the loss of Hydregion.

I'm going to have to agree with LeagueofLegends. Gastrodon can't handle Celebi's GigaDrain forever.
Speaking of Celebi, she has advantage over half your team, with GigaDrain for your Politoed and Gastrodon, and in situations either Psychic for your Tentacruel or Hidden Power Fire for your Non-Specially Defensive Ferrothorn.
Clelebi is a pain and I guess thats why I listed it on the threat list. :)

I still say it's kind of a risk. If anything, I say swap Toxic Spikes for plain old Toxic (if you still REALLY want poison). This will remove the risk of not being able to cripple physical sweepers, but still keep the 'Tentacruel-esque' which you still desire

And scarf Poli's are very effective, and you seem to lack a revenge killer. It's really up to personal peference. If you want another sweeper or just keep it as a team supporter
I'm sampling ScarfToed right now and he seems to be working just fine. I'll keep testing and get back to you

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, one could switch SpDef with Def as far as the EVs go, but I see your point. I have however used Gastrodon successfully on a Rain team and had little trouble with the sand's big three (though I might have to credit it's teammates for that)
Did you burn/ paralyze big three or something?

+2/ 405 Atk/ Life Orb Excadrill Earthquake vs 426 Hp/ 251 Def Gastrodon: 105.63%-124.65% OHKO

+2/ 349 Atk/ Sand Force Landorus Earthquake vs 426 Hp/ 251 Def Gastrodon: 91.08%-107.28% OHKO with SR

+2/ 357 Atk/ Life Orb Terrakion Close Combat vs 426 Hp/ 251 Def Gastrodon: 111.50%-131.69% OHKO

Gastrodon is a great pokemon in the rain, I give you that. The ability to take on Thundurus, Starmie, and Rotom-W is always appreciated. However, I think the pokemon that was keeping your team from being decimated from big three was probably a Scarf Rotom-W or something, because Gastrodon clearly has no chance against them.

Nasty Plot Celebi, Bulk Up Conkeldurr, Swords Dance Lucario, Quiver Dance Volcarona and Rotom-W look like potential threats to your team. Celebi, Conkeldurr, Lucario and Volcarona get set-up opportunities on Politoed locked into the wrong move and as well as on Ferrothorn. After a boost, they are all capable of sweeping you outright. Even with rain, Volcarona really only needs Bug Buzz + HP Rock to severely damage most of your team, with Fiery Dance helping with Ferrothorn. Rotom-W can also burn your best check to it, Ferrothorn, and take a HP Grass and KO back 'toed. Then, you basically have nothing to take Boosted Hydro Pumps and Volt Switches.

I think a good way to handle practically all of those issues is to try the AcroBat set over your current set on Gliscor. With 252 HP / 252 Spe, you're capable of outspeeding Celebi and Lucario, OHKOing the former with Acrobatics, and the latter with Earthquake. Conkeldurr also doesn't stand a chance, as after a Swords Dance, it is KOed outright. This Gliscor set also makes an excellent lure to Rotom-W, let me explain how. When you find a set-up opportunity (such as a choice locked resisted attack) you set up a Substitute, as your opponent sends in Rotom-W. Swords Dance up as it breaks the Substitute, then land 83.64% - 98.14% if it has 112 HP or OHKO it outright if it lacks them. With this strategy and HP Grass on Politoed, you've got the washing machine in check.

I don't think losing the Defense is that much of an issue, as you got sandstorm sweepers check with Politoed, and it'd be wrong to underestimate Gliscor's Defensive bulk even with 252 / 0 (Sand Veil also helping it, e.g. if a Sandstorm is brewing Terrakion will only be able to hit you with Stone Edge, 60% of the time).

As for minor changes, try out Haze over Protect on Tentacruel to defeat Quiver Dance Volcarona. With T-Spikes down, and Tentacruel constantly erasing its boosts (as well as the fact that Tentacruel resists its STABs), Volcarona will find it quite difficult to break through you. It also works as an additional method of checking Conkeldurr, seeing as Drain Punch shouldn't be doing a whole lot to Tentacruel. Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn is also a good option to prevent numerous sweepers from setting-up on you.

Gliscor (F) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake

I like the team but Lucario can cause major problems in this team, I think you should try SD scizor it can set up with ease and take out many threats that LK mention, also taking out celebi.

Tornadus > Thundurus on this team. Easy fix. Specs is top choice. You're welcome. GLB.
Lol, I don't think that's such a good idea, seeing as how Thundurus is used to remove bulky water, which could pose a threat for Tornadus. Also he has an added weakness to Electric which is never ideal. I will test it out though, thanks.

Nasty Plot Celebi, Bulk Up Conkeldurr, Swords Dance Lucario, Quiver Dance Volcarona and Rotom-W look like potential threats to your team. Celebi, Conkeldurr, Lucario and Volcarona get set-up opportunities on Politoed locked into the wrong move and as well as on Ferrothorn. After a boost, they are all capable of sweeping you outright. Even with rain, Volcarona really only needs Bug Buzz + HP Rock to severely damage most of your team, with Fiery Dance helping with Ferrothorn. Rotom-W can also burn your best check to it, Ferrothorn, and take a HP Grass and KO back 'toed. Then, you basically have nothing to take Boosted Hydro Pumps and Volt Switches.

I think a good way to handle practically all of those issues is to try the AcroBat set over your current set on Gliscor. With 252 HP / 252 Spe, you're capable of outspeeding Celebi and Lucario, OHKOing the former with Acrobatics, and the latter with Earthquake. Conkeldurr also doesn't stand a chance, as after a Swords Dance, it is KOed outright. This Gliscor set also makes an excellent lure to Rotom-W, let me explain how. When you find a set-up opportunity (such as a choice locked resisted attack) you set up a Substitute, as your opponent sends in Rotom-W. Swords Dance up as it breaks the Substitute, then land 83.64% - 98.14% if it has 112 HP or OHKO it outright if it lacks them. With this strategy and HP Grass on Politoed, you've got the washing machine in check.

I don't think losing the Defense is that much of an issue, as you got sandstorm sweepers check with Politoed, and it'd be wrong to underestimate Gliscor's Defensive bulk even with 252 / 0 (Sand Veil also helping it, e.g. if a Sandstorm is brewing Terrakion will only be able to hit you with Stone Edge, 60% of the time).

As for minor changes, try out Haze over Protect on Tentacruel to defeat Quiver Dance Volcarona. With T-Spikes down, and Tentacruel constantly erasing its boosts (as well as the fact that Tentacruel resists its STABs), Volcarona will find it quite difficult to break through you. It also works as an additional method of checking Conkeldurr, seeing as Drain Punch shouldn't be doing a whole lot to Tentacruel. Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn is also a good option to prevent numerous sweepers from setting-up on you.

Gliscor (F) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
Hey LK,

Thanks for the rate. Unfortunately Tentacruel can't learn Haze with Rain Dish, which is a shame. That Gliscor is interesting, and I guess it would be a pretty big surprise factor, having an offensive Gliscor. As for Ferrothorn TWave seems like a reasonable choice, preferably over Gyro Ball, but then leaves me more weak to the likes of Thundurus. THanks

lol

Anyway, this is a nice team, but i'd suggest using 8 more SPE Evs on Gliscor, and take them out of HP. They help you beat other mons aiming for that area

gl
Well if I take on board LK's decision I'll be running much more than just 8 extra EV's :P thanks.

I like the team but Lucario can cause major problems in this team, I think you should try SD scizor it can set up with ease and take out many threats that LK mention, also taking out celebi.
I'll see how it goes! Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)