FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
TABLE OF CONTENTS :

1) IMPORTABLE
2) PROOF OF PEAK
3) TEAMBUILDING PROCESS
4) REPLAYS

1) : Enamorus-Therian Balance (pokepast.es)

2) NO PROOF OF PEAK AS I FORGOT TO SCREENSHOT BUT I’M GOING TO GRING THE LADDER (many replays shows my elo to 1843, not 1907)

3) :

:Enamorus-Therian:

Enamorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Def / 112 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Earth Power
- Iron Defense
- Draining Kiss
- Calm Mind

Someone asked me to build around Enamorus-Therian, so here’s the masterpiece of OU, his high bulk stat allow him to check :Great-Tusk:, :Dragonite:, :Samurott-Hisui:, :Landorus-Therian: :Iron-Valiant: and even :Ting-Lu:… the mon is our strongest win condition with its setup moves, Iron Defense and Calm Mind, these moves allow him to increase significantly his bulk and power to sweep in late game, Leftovers works good with Draining Kiss, it give him a very good stay power. I needed a last move for coverage, Earth Power was a need against Poison/Steel Types like :Gholdengo:, :Clodsire: (be aware of toxic and only stay if you tera ground), or :heatran: and so on ! Concerning his spread, 252 HP and 144+ def allow him to win the 1v1 against :Baxcalibur: after 1 Iron Defense and Draining Kiss spam the remaining EVs on SpD to have more bulk.

:Enamorus-Therian: :Great-Tusk:

Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Now, :Great Tusk: was a need, I’ve been using this mon since the release of SV.
Great Tusk is a good Physical Tank with its high def stats, it allow him to check many Pokémons like Foe’s Great Tusk, :Kingambit:... Earthquake is a good STAB to Cheap foes and to force :Kingambit: to switch (or to tera). Knock Off is very useful to knock out foe’s item like Leftovers, Heavy-Duty boots… Rapid spin allow him to remove hazards and stealth rock to put hazards. I put 96 EVs in speed to outspeed :Walking-Wake: and :Zoroark-Hisui: after 1 Rapid Spin.

:Enamorus-Therian: :Great-Tusk: :Slowking-Galar:

Slowking-Galar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Grass Knot
- Future Sight
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

It’s been a long time I wanted to try Assault Vest Slowking-G, so here it comes, his good SpA stats allow him to make powerful damage and to break defensive mons with its large movepool, so I chose the attacks at the end but let’s explain : my team was very week to water/rock type like :Garganacl: (be aware of Earthquake) and :Dondozo: that’s why Grass Knot was a need to this team. This is also fairly weak to :Heatran:, so Earthquake allow him to 3HKO Heatran. I didn‘t put attacks EVs to 2HKO Heatran because I needed Special damage but up to you to change it. Future Sight is very strong to force :Kingambit: and :Ting-Lu: or :Corviknight: to come in the field, we can then switch on :Cinderace: / :Enamorus-Therian: to get a kill. Sludge Bomb is a good STAB to spam against Energy Booster :Walking-Wake: or :Iron-Valiant:. Tera Water allow him to check more :Walking-Wake: in Sun, :Basculegion-F: in Rain…

:Enamorus-Therian: :Great-Tusk: :Slowking-Galar: :Dragapult:

Dragapult @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Substitute

Now that :Garganacl: is checked by :Slowking-Galar: , Dragapult was free here. Indeed, the substitute set is very strong in this meta, now that :Volcarona: is ban. Will-O-Wisp allow him to halve physical damage, useful against :Kingambit: and :Great-Tusk:, hex is a powerful move when the opposite mon is burn, works very well with Will-O-Wisp. Finally, Dragon Darts and 76 Atk allow him to OHKO Roaring Moon and to deal with Special tanks like :clodsire:.

:Enamorus-Therian: :Great-Tusk: :Slowking-Galar: :Dragapult: :kingambit:

Kingambit @ Leftovers
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head

Kingambit will be our cleaner or sweeper with his access to sword danse, sucker punch is essential for a slow Pokémon like this, his supreme overlord talent allows him to increase his power according to dead allies and can do great damage as a last resort, the leftovers allow him to come serenely on :Toxapex: etc…

Concerning the spread, 168 EVs in speed allow it to outspeed most of the :skeledirge: and :corviknight: (with 31 IV in speed) of the meta but you can play this set without investment in speed since these 2 Pokémon have enough to scare us with skeledirge tera fairy who will resist one of our attacks and will will o wisp. 80 in HP to have a minimum of bulk and the rest in attack.

:Enamorus-Therian: :Great-Tusk: :Slowking-Galar: :Dragapult: :kingambit: :Cinderace:

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Sucker Punch
- U-turn
- Court Change

My team was quite weak to :Corviknight: that’s why I chose Cinderace to have an offensive pivot and to deal with the last threat of my team, sucker punch give him another priority, pyro ball deal with Steel types, U-Turn OHKO Hoopa-Unbound and keep momentum. Court Change is useful to « remove » hazards but up to you to put High Jump Kick or not.

I know my English is bad as I’m not English.

4) :

Against Landorus + Baxcalibur HO (full sweep by Enamorus-T)

Against Zamazenta HO

Against Dragonite Encore BO

Against Overqwil Rain

Against Rillaboom + Sneasler BO

Against Lilligant BO

Against Gholdengo + TingLu Hstack 2000+

Last edited:
seems good, but very weak to bax. some of your mons tera types retain the weakness to the move a bax would click, so you cant really defensively tera against it oftentimes either. i would suggest making enam tera water and maybe giving cinder hjk over sucker for the surprise ko.

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
seems good, but very weak to bax. some of your mons tera types retain the weakness to the move a bax would click, so you cant really defensively tera against it oftentimes either. i would suggest making enam tera water and maybe giving cinder hjk over sucker for the surprise ko.
A little bit yeah but you can tera flying Kingambit I guess you understand why.

I would get rid of EQ (a physical attack) and instead use flamethrower. Agree that Tera types aren't the most helpful, but otherwise great team!

I would get rid of EQ (a physical attack) and instead use flamethrower. Agree that Tera types aren't the most helpful, but otherwise great team!
he's using quake to counteract tran, which his team is weak to. Quake is an easy 2hko. running fthrower does nothing for him.

Reactions: FFK
he's using quake to counteract tran, which his team is weak to. Quake is an easy 2hko. running fthrower does nothing for him.
Is it tho? I think that's a little reliant on someone going specially offensive with a bit of def EVs or just going fully defensive. Another thing is that slowking generally shouldn't stay in on heatran (magma storm is a pain in the ass) and kinda stops it's whole mojo. And he also has Enam, Tusk, and Cinderace. Pivoting around with them on the chance you battle a heatran is better than not having any (actually decent) way of hitting steels and ices. Just something to chew on.

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
Is it tho? I think that's a little reliant on someone going specially offensive with a bit of def EVs or just going fully defensive. Another thing is that slowking generally shouldn't stay in on heatran (magma storm is a pain in the ass) and kinda stops it's whole mojo. And he also has Enam, Tusk, and Cinderace. Pivoting around with them on the chance you battle a heatran is better than not having any (actually decent) way of hitting steels and ices. Just something to chew on.
Heatran literally 6-0 my team as I only have Cinderace as pivots, we don’t want enam to get Cheap by Magma Storm, that’s why I need Earthquake on Glowking, magma storm does only 30%, we can surely hit 2 earthquake before getting KOd.

I still have Cinderace to hit steel and ices mons.

Heatran literally 6-0 my team as I only have Cinderace as pivots, we don’t want enam to get Cheap by Magma Storm, that’s why I need Earthquake on Glowking, magma storm does only 30%, we can surely hit 2 earthquake before getting KOd.

I still have Cinderace to hit steel and ices mons.
Why not Surf over EQ then? Better coverage move overall, still allows you to beat Heatran 1v1, not nerfed in power by your nature, and synergizes with your Tera type.

0- Atk Slowking-Galar Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 176-208 (45.5 - 53.8%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Slowking-Galar Surf vs. 252 HP / 216+ SpD Heatran: 136-162 (35.2 - 41.9%) -- 84% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Tera Water Slowking-Galar Surf vs. 252 HP / 216+ SpD Heatran: 204-242 (52.8 - 62.6%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

So after Tera you have an essentially guaranteed 2HKO. Before Tera EQ is slightly better but Surf is more consistent across other matchups. (I ran these calcs using the standard OU Specially Defensive Heatran listed in the calcs)

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
Why not Surf over EQ then? Better coverage move overall, still allows you to beat Heatran 1v1, not nerfed in power by your nature, and synergizes with your Tera type.

0- Atk Slowking-Galar Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 176-208 (45.5 - 53.8%) -- 1.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Slowking-Galar Surf vs. 252 HP / 216+ SpD Heatran: 136-162 (35.2 - 41.9%) -- 84% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Tera Water Slowking-Galar Surf vs. 252 HP / 216+ SpD Heatran: 204-242 (52.8 - 62.6%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

So after Tera you have an essentially guaranteed 2HKO. Before Tera EQ is slightly better but Surf is more consistent across other matchups. (I ran these calcs using the standard OU Specially Defensive Heatran listed in the calcs)
well, the problem is, Heatran 6-0 my team, and I have to tera only against Rain (depends if Basculegion is male or female) and I really need the 3HKO because Protect is used over SR right now

Slowking-Galar @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 120 SpA / 120 SpD
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Sludge Bomb
- Grass Knot
- Surf

I also have this spread, I won't explain which EVs is for because I'm going to submit it to the thread SV OU Great Cores, If you really want to get explanations you can PM Me and I'll send you the post (when it will be submit) (sorry for my english :/ )

Last edited:

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
Sorry I forgot to respond but I saw many variants of my team with Tera Water Enamorus-T, tera water keep electric weakness and still have Grass weakness, Tera Ground is surely better because it boost Earth Power to OHKO Slowking-G at +1 and remove its electric weakness even if it keep ice and water weakness that are useless STAB, only Greninja and Rotom-W use these attack (with tera water you are still weak to these mons).

For Baxcalibur, only the set SD is threatening, to face it, you have Kingambit that can resist 1 Glaive Rush at +2.
The set DD is easily predictable, even if Bax is tera ground.

+2 252 Atk Baxcalibur Glaive Rush vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Kingambit: 182-214 (50.4 - 59.2%) -- 80.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Baxcalibur Earthquake vs. 80 HP / 0 Def Kingambit: 304-358 (84.2 - 99.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 1 ally fainted Kingambit Iron Head vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Baxcalibur: 350-414 (94.3 - 111.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO (after 1 ally Fainted it can OHKO)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)