EnGarde's Dream Collection - Battle Spot Battle Ready Distribution - Closed until Sunday 11 Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in this as well. Looks like your cleffa will be bold with stored power and aromatherapy, and I'll probably breed it with skitty too for wish and covet. :)
Works for me ...im not too fussed over the moves and ivs...ive just yet to find a friend guard clefairy safari

Edit:full disclosure, as its a 12.5% 6iv female with an uncontrolled nature it will be cloned (but 100% bred by me) I understand if youre not ok with that

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Works for me ...im not too fussed over the moves and ivs...ive just yet to find a friend guard clefairy safari
I'll breed for egg moves because I'd like to include a fully bred up cleffa on my OP, but if you're not too fussed for IVs, do you mind if I send you a spitback?

Also, do you have any (any nature, any IVs) female dream ball munchlaxes with the HA (gluttony) instead of thick fat, by chance?

EDIT:

Edit:full disclosure, as its a 12.5% 6iv female with an uncontrolled nature it will be cloned (but 100% bred by me) I understand if youre not ok with that
I'll be using it for breeding, so cloned is good. Though, if you have an HA dream ball female (cloned also acceptable), that'd be more interesting to me (I'm looking to collect all the dream ball + HA females that are possible).

I'll breed for egg moves because I'd like to include a fully bred up cleffa on my OP, but if you're not too fussed for IVs, do you mind if I send you a spitback?

Also, do you have any (any nature, any IVs) female dream ball munchlaxes with the HA (gluttony) instead of thick fat, by chance?
I dont (I usually like to get the ha even if its useless too) but if you manage to find one somewhere else id be happy to breed that to the same specs as the one I have

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Do you know of any threads with ha dream ball snorlax? it wouldnt take me more than an hour to breed..also im totalky fine with a spitback clef
Not off the top of my head, unfortunately. I know that Gatsby has a bigger collection of dream ball + HA pokemon than me, so he might have one?

Either way, the dream ball no HA munchlax is still good, so don't worry too hard if you aren't able to find one. :)

After doing a bit of research and realizing how hard getting self-destruct on munchlax/snorlax would be, I'd like the munchlax with self-destruct. :) I understand I'll be sacrificing control over the nature for this.

Also, breeding up the audino. Just to confirm, it'll look like:

Audino
Ball: Dream Ball
Nature: Calm
Ability: Klutz (HA)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Bestow, Yawn, Wish, Heal Bell
looks fine. I'll start breeding your munchlax. ;)

I'm interested in your dream ball + HA pokemon. In particular, I saw horsea, snorunt, cherrim, and spheal. If Kumi-Boda isn't able to help me with whismur, then I'll ask you next, since I see you've got one as well. :)
How about those four for your Combee, Ledyba, and Wooper? All female with their HAs please. Spitbacks are fine though. And yeah, I actually got my Whismur in a trade with Boda. xD But just let me know if she isn't able to help you with it and I'd be happy to breed one for you. ^.^

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
How about those four for your Combee, Ledyba, and Wooper? All female with their HAs please. Spitbacks are fine though. And yeah, I actually got my Whismur in a trade with Boda. xD But just let me know if she isn't able to help you with it and I'd be happy to breed one for you. ^.^
Sounds good. :) Ledyba comes jolly with egg moves bug bite, drain punch, encore, and knock off (I forgot that this one is almost ready for being listed in current inventory, lol--I'll have to adjust the OP in the next update), wooper as listed in the OP, and combee doesn't have egg moves possible but will come with a beneficial careful nature. :) I'll do my best to get as many IVs as possible, but the breeding mom has 4IVs currently, so there's a chance that you'll get a 3IV lady. I'll PM you when ready. :)

EDIT: And just to confirm, yes to the spitbacks. (Your order will probably be ready before the end of this evening.) :)

EDIT2: Nvm on combee, just hatched out a 5IV, I'll be using that as my new breeder, so I can guarantee 4IVs or more now. :)

Last edited:
I'd be interested in female HA venipede in a dream ball for the larvitar. :)

You have a few other things I'm interested in. Specifically: Unburden Treecko (male is fine), female HA whismur with dream ball, and female HA bellsprout with dream ball. Can I interest you in anything else from my thread? I'd also be fine trading spitbacks with any of these pokemon.

(Really want that treecko from my in-game ORAS team. :P)
Yeah don't worry! There is lot of think that i'm interested in...
I think i have some female treecko in stock (i have done a masuda a few time ago so i have some female if you prefer).
I'm really interested into Cranidos or Omanyte (spitbacks is fine too) because i really like fossiles, but i'm interested by Timburr, Gible (and wooper if not Cranidos or Omanyte)

Hi, EnGarde! Is there anything specific you were looking for? I'd love to get a female Level Ball Teddiursa from you.

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey, I don't know if you're interested but I have a Dream Ball Shinx, Dream Ball Koffing, and Sports Ball.
I actually already have a shinx (I've been keeping it in an egg in hope of getting it SV hatched shiny. I am interested in dream ball koffing. Does it have the HA? Really want dream ball + HA females (trying to collect them all).

What was in the sport ball? Depending on what it is, I'm might be interested in that too. Also, what were you interested in?

Yeah don't worry! There is lot of think that i'm interested in...
I think i have some female treecko in stock (i have done a masuda a few time ago so i have some female if you prefer).
I'm really interested into Cranidos or Omanyte (spitbacks is fine too) because i really like fossiles, but i'm interested by Timburr, Gible (and wooper if not Cranidos or Omanyte)
I'll trade cranidos and omanyte (female + dream ball + HA) for a female treecko, whismur, and bellsprout. I'll start breeding.

Please note that cranidos is adamant with egg moves crunch, iron head, and curse, but omanyte is completely raw on my end (still level 10 from the dream world, haha). Depending on if I have a male pokemon with egg moves to breed with, you might get some egg moves, but probably no good IVs.

Hi, EnGarde! Is there anything specific you were looking for? I'd love to get a female Level Ball Teddiursa from you.
One teddiursa, coming right up. :) I also just got a golem in a safari ball from wonder trade (well, graveler, lol), do you want a geodude off that as well? Haven't bred for geodude yet, so it'll be random IVs/nature.

Last edited:
I'll trade cranidos and omanyte (female + dream ball + HA) for a female treecko, whismur, and bellsprout. I'll start breeding.

Please note that cranidos is adamant with egg moves crunch, iron head, and curse, but omanyte is completely raw on my end (still level 10 from the dream world, haha). Depending on if I have a male pokemon with egg moves to breed with, you might get some egg moves, but probably no good IVs.
Thank you! Don't worry for the ivs, i'll breed it :)
I've already breed your 4 pokemon, they are all perfect (but no whismur who have 4 ivs - no speed)

One teddiursa, coming right up. :) I also just got a golem in a safari ball from wonder trade (well, graveler, lol), do you want a geodude off that as well? Haven't bred for geodude yet, so it'll be random IVs/nature.
Hey, that'd be great. I don't think I have a Safari Ball Geodude, so I'll take that one as well! :p Do you want female spitbacks of Dive Ball and Heal Ball Frillish? I already added egg moves onto them.

If you could breed a 5 IV female Teddiursa let me know because I actually have some extra 5 IV Frillish. I hope that's fine!

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hey, that'd be great. I don't think I have a Safari Ball Geodude, so I'll take that one as well! :p Do you want female spitbacks of Dive Ball and Heal Ball Frillish? I already added egg moves onto them.

If you could breed a 5 IV female Teddiursa let me know because I actually have some extra 5 IV Frillish. I hope that's fine!
The frillish is fine, but tbh, you've already given me a lot of great breedable pokemon that've really added to my collection. You could give me route 2 bunnelbys in return and I'd be happy, lol. I'll make sure the teddiursa is competitive. :)

The frillish is fine, but tbh, you've already given me a lot of great breedable pokemon that've really added to my collection. You could give me route 2 bunnelbys in return and I'd be happy, lol. I'll make sure the teddiursa is competitive. :)
Yay! I'll still give you them :p The Dive Ball one will have a 4 IV spread though. Hope that's fine! If you'd like to know more details let me know.

I actually already have a shinx (I've been keeping it in an egg in hope of getting it SV hatched shiny. I am interested in dream ball koffing. Does it have the HA? Really want dream ball + HA females (trying to collect them all).

What was in the sport ball? Depending on what it is, I'm might be interested in that too. Also, what were you interested in?

Sorry it is a sports ball weedle, and koffing doesn't have a hidden ability at all, it's only ability is levitate, and I'm interested in speed boost carvanha.

hey:)
I am interested in
Scyther (in safari ball)
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: not necessary

I can offer you 6iv teddiursa (quick feet, with EM Close Combat, Play Rough) or 5iv perfect jolly froakie. Or even both

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
cmt for female timburr (guts preferred) and sabeleye?
Interested in apricorn ball females of your growlithe and ponyta.

Species: Growlithe | Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant
Available Genders: Female please
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun

Species: Ponyta | Ability: Flash Fire | Nature: Jolly
Available Genders: Female please
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Hypnosis, Morning Sun, Low Kick

I'll be breeding up sableye to a competitive level (lol for my in-game ORAS team), so I'll be able to offer flawless 5IV spreads with egg moves on both probably by the end of this weekend in exchange for the same.

Also, just to confirm: I are you *sure* you want your timburr without the HA? An HA timburr can be bred for non-HA eggs, but once you lose it, you can never get that HA back. I'd be willing to trade an HA timburr female, but if you really want guts, I can get you that as well. :)

Sorry it is a sports ball weedle, and koffing doesn't have a hidden ability at all, it's only ability is levitate, and I'm interested in speed boost carvanha.
Haha, research fail on my part for that koffing. Yes, I'm interested in the koffing and weedle (female a must on both). Are these flawless 5IV spreads, or raw random nature/random IVs? If they're raw, I'd be willing to trade 1 5IV flawless female speed boost carvanha for both.

hey:)
I am interested in
Scyther (in safari ball)
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: not necessary

I can offer you 6iv teddiursa (quick feet, with EM Close Combat, Play Rough) or 5iv perfect jolly froakie. Or even both
At this point, I'm more interested in female pokemon in apricorn and dream balls (dream ball + HA most preferred). Do you have anything like this?

Hi, sorry for the delay I have the female dream ball absol naive justified 31/31/31/x/31/31 ready. :)
Sweet! As soon as I see you online, we can trade. Also, I'm doing 12.5% females again, and I remember you were interested in some. Are you still interested?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)