[Erik]'s Pokemon X Y Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have Phanpy | Female | Impish | Pickup | 31/31/31/x/31/31 | Head Smash, Ice Shard with Pokerus. You need to ask Move Reminder to get Rapid Spin on Donphan. I am interested in (preferably Male) Skarmory.
Would you be able to help me get rapid spim on the donphan? ;) ill breed the male skarmory for you

I need to evolve Phanpy first. Do you even care about EVs of your Donphan?
would you have the remove EV bag? as i want to just keep it as 0 EVs
ultimately i would HP and Def EV max ev train it with the rest in speed.but i dont bother with it cause this asking for too much haha

I have a Pineco that has SR or I can offer you BP items. I am interested in a Heracross or Skarmary or maybe both if you find something for both of them. CMT if you are interested.

I have a Pineco that has SR or I can offer you BP items. I am interested in a Heracross or Skarmary or maybe both if you find something for both of them. CMT if you are interested.
Hey there, ill take a pineco and female marill for them 2? Let me know. thanks!

CMT for Chansey. I could breed up an Abra, but a Staryu would be more difficult. I can't start breeding 'til 5pm GMT and I can't trade 'til 6pm.

I don't have HA Staryu because it's useless. Staryu would be a difficult breed so unless you can convince me it's worth a Chansey or have something else to offer I'd rather not. They are timid though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)