Status
Not open for further replies.
EV, cmt for:
Lépidonille ♀/♂ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 27765
Timid | Compound Eyes
31/x/31/31/31/31
Tackle - String Shot

Please reply in my thread or I might not get the notice. Thanks! :)

Hi, I noticed you didn't have this ball... are you interested in a female NET BALL 4IV Adamant Totodile (DD, Ice Punch, Crunch, Aqua Jet)?

You also mentioned you might be interested in males with good/rare egg moves; I have 2 different 5IV male Chikorita (both are Calm) with [Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Ancient Power, Grassy Terrain] and [Aromatherapy, Leech Seed, Heal Pulse, Ingrain]. Also have a 5IV male Cyndaquil (Timid) with [Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, Extrasensory].

I want the following:

Lépidonille ♀ Lv. 1
OT: EV♥ | 27765
Timid | Shield Dust
31/31/31/31/31/31
Tackle - String Shot

Also, are you interested in KB shinies? If so, I have a shiny 6IV Modest Magician Fennekin (male) with [Wish, Hypnosis, Heat Wave, and Magic Coat].
I would very much like the female Net Ball Totodile please. :)
EV, would you take a 5iv Scatterbug (River Pattern) for your Marine Scatterbug?
I certainty will. :)

Hey, I'm interested in your
Scyther ♀
Adamant | Technician
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 - HP
Defog | Night Slash | Reversal | Steel Wing

CMT for anything you'd be interested in.

Are you interested in doing spitback trades? If you are, can you check out my list for something for Dream Ball females of Roggenrola, Rhyhorn, and Chatot with HA, Its on another site though. I have yet to make a trade shop here. http://www.marriland.com/forums/pok...ial-ball-females-apricorn-dream-safari-sports
Unfortunately I don't have an HA Rhyhorn as the one I was traded in the past did not have it. However, I can breed Dream Ball HA Roggenrola and Chatot. I will look through your thread and post here again (or edit this post if need be) when I find what I want :)

EDIT: Would you trade both for a spitback HA Dream Ball Shieldon?

Unfortunately I don't have an HA Rhyhorn as the one I was traded in the past did not have it. However, I can breed Dream Ball HA Roggenrola and Chatot. I will look through your thread and post here again (or edit this post if need be) when I find what I want :)

EDIT: Would you trade both for a spitback HA Dream Ball Shieldon?
Sure. Could you give me time to breed it? It will also come with 4 egg moves.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
tabor62 could I get a spitback of a female Luxury Ball Cyndaquill and a female dive ball Totodile, please? EM, nature, IV's etc don't matter.

If you wanted to do spitback trades, I currently have Icy Snow, High Plains, and Ocean Vivillons on hand, but can breed more if necessary. If that doesn't work, please let me know what you would like in return! Thanks! :D

tabor62 could I get a spitback of a female Luxury Ball Cyndaquill and a female dive ball Totodile, please? EM, nature, IV's etc don't matter.

If you wanted to do spitback trades, I currently have Icy Snow, High Plains, and Ocean Vivillons on hand, but can breed more if necessary. If that doesn't work, please let me know what you would like in return! Thanks! :D
Unfortunately since I like to breed everything with my own OT, getting Vivillion patterns from someone else doesn't mean too much to me, especially since I have access to all the egg moves for it. I'm really only looking for males with egg moves (preferably 3-4) and females in Balls I don't have access to.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Unfortunately since I like to breed everything with my own OT, getting Vivillion patterns from someone else doesn't mean too much to me, especially since I have access to all the egg moves for it. I'm really only looking for males with egg moves (preferably 3-4) and females in Balls I don't have access to.
I can keep the Vivillons in an egg so it has your OT if it matters, but as you said you wouldn't be able to breed it again. As for the females, do you have access to apricorn balls? I'm assuming you wouldn't want Pokemon that you already have, but with different egg moves?

I can keep the Vivillons in an egg so it has your OT if it matters, but as you said you wouldn't be able to breed it again. As for the females, do you have access to apricorn balls? I'm assuming you wouldn't want Pokemon that you already have, but with different egg moves?
I wouldn't be interested in Balls I've already bred, but I would take them anyways for the moves since I can breed a male to use.

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
I wouldn't be interested in Balls I've already bred, but I would take them anyways for the moves since I can breed a male to use.
Male Skrelp with Haze, Play rough, Toxic spikes, and venom drench?

edit: I'm open to breeds if you want something specifically :)

Male Skrelp with Haze, Play rough, Toxic spikes, and venom drench?

edit: I'm open to breeds if you want something specifically :)
While I would like that (as I don't have a Skrelp bred of course) is it okay if you offer a bit more? Doing spitbacks of 12.5% females can take a while.

shiny finder

forever searching
Chatot Wrangler
While I would like that (as I don't have a Skrelp bred of course) is it okay if you offer a bit more? Doing spitbacks of 12.5% females can take a while.
I think I'm actually just looking for the Cyndaquil now, but I can make it female and in the ball you want. Or a female Friend ball Clamperl? haha not sure what you consider to be "more"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)