Inactive EV Trainer - Android App

Hey guys,

I don't post on the forums too often, but I've been watching a lot of people write down EV Values on paper / notepad-like software on their digital phones and laptops and thought there must be a better way. This was just a side project on the side, but it's basic form is complete!

Introducing, the EV Trainer! An android app that allows you to select and keep track of your Pokemon's EVs according the different increments that the game allows you to. It's nothing big, but I hope it helps some of you out there that aim for perfect builds on your Pokemon. If it gets enough support with downloads / reviews, I'll look at integrating more features (eg. Calculating the exact stats the EVs give, etc). Hope it helps people! Cheers!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evtrainer.app

poke4.png

poke3.png poke2.png

Attachments

Haha thanks, it took me a bit longer than I wanted since I kept putting it on and off. So the timeframe I'd give you probably wouldn't make much sense, but the language is using Javascript. Most of the time spent was just figuring out how everything worked.

But hey, you've got a pretty good finished project. I have only used Javascript in web coding and not to any great extent. How long did this take you to complete?

I started in December, and whenever I picked it up always dropped it again. Only recently found motivation to do it haha, I think I could have easily done this under a month if I put effort towards it though. Lots of stack overflow haha, but yeah. Gotta keep practicing that code ;).

Is there any chance of something like this going down for ios as well. It seems pretty useful to me, and definetly is amazing work by you (menaing the programmers specifically)

Parttimenoob - Not planning on doing an iOS version anytime soon. There's lots of tiny things to work out with this one first, and whether I do that or not depends on whether there's actually a need for it or not. One step at a time haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)