EV training service

Hello. I have been lurking Smogon for over a year now. I never bothered to sign up because I felt that I had nothing to contribute to the community. I cannot RNG (In the process of learning) so I figured that my Pokemon would be considered inferior to others. Recently, I have enjoyed EV training. Therefor I am willing to offer EV training services. As of right now, I can only EV train in Attack, Special Attack and Speed (due to only having those 3 power items). If you would like EV training, please ask me. I have a few rules though:
-To ensure that I don't become overwhelmed, I will only EV train one Pokemon at a time.
-This is a 4th gen service only.
-I will keep a copy of the Pokemon I EV. You can decide if I have distribution rights to it. I don't mind much if I don't.
-I will clone it via converting it into a pkm file.
-I will not EV train any hacked Pokemon. I will check it via Pokecheck as soon as I receive it. If it is a hack, a tradeback will be conducted ASAP. I do not support hacks. I define hacks as any Pokemon not legitimate obtained on the game cartridge.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Threads are for trade threads. If you're just going to offer EVing, post it here. Welcome to Smogon, and enjoy your time.
PS, if you get a hack, report it in the WiFi Black List, located near the top of the forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)