Expand moves pages to list common users

Okay, I don't really know what to call this, and I don't know how much work this would take...

But I think it might be a good idea to expand moves pages to include a list of Pokemon that have that move listed on a set in their analysis, since that's a generally reliable indicator of whether that move is viable for them.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
This has actually been brought up before.

This seems extremely programming-heavy and/or work intensive, so until someone is able to come forward with the means to get this onsite, it's unfortunately just a really good idea.

If/when we get a capable programmer to install a script so that we can have this onsite, we'll get right on it. :)

This basically expands on the OP but what I've been thinking about is being able to find Pokemon that commonly use a specific type of Hidden Power or have that type in their analysis as currently, when you go the Hidden Power page, you see basically every Pokemon listed. So there is no real way to find threats who might be using, say, Hidden Power Fire.

I of course understand that this would require A lot of programming and this part is not even necessary; it would just make things easier. I'm just posting this in case someone does decide to implement the OP, in which case I think expanding Hidden Power could be added as well.

Desolate

Banned deucer.
This really shouldn't be where our programming efforts are directed at, especially since this is not needed and there are things pressing that are needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)