Explore the Unown. I'll take your Scatterbug eggs & legends (Now offering 2 Pokemon for 1 egg)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking through my box, and it turns out I have a yellow Florges w/ both abilities, so I changed my mind. Sorry. But what's your Vivillon pattern?
Modern. I'm also about to add a Shiny Modest Dive Ball Lotad and a Bold HP Ice Cobalion to my thread if that interests you

The Defense IV is too low, sorry.
Uh, it's based on the 3DS's friend code, not the save file.
Oh, then I think it's Dragon. I'd check, but my other save file doesn't have friend safari as it's saved in front of Xerneas. But iirc, it's Dragon. Thanks for Xerneas. I'll add it to my thread since the owner is from a site that doesn't have re-distribution and doesn't seem to care if it's traded around as per your previous post. It probably wasn't his/hers in the first place. Anyways, Jirachi is also fully re-distributable so feel free to add it to your thread; hope it gets you some trades! ^_^

Also, I noticed you updated with this:
Diancie
PS'd 30 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest

Could you check my thread for this one? I have some cool stuff to trade in the way of event legends. Thanks for your time and for this awesome HP Fire Xerneas.

I actually won't be able to trade until tomorrow, and I'll need to get it cloned then. I can probably level it up to 100 by then if you want, and get exact numbers on the IVs (it's like high 80s now I think)
Well with Powersave (or the Mileage club), I can easily get Rare Candies, so you don't have to unless you really want to.

Hello, CMT if possible for any or all of them:

31 / 26 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 28 Timid; has Fire Power | OT: SapphirE ID no. 51132
PS'd 30 / ?? / 31 / 31 / 31 /31 Modest
PS'd 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 27 Brave

(I don't need any redistribution rights coz I usually don't list in my thread or trade poke that ppl gave me)

Interested in HP fire Xerneas.I can give you a Marine Vivillon 5ivs with Rage Powder.It's ok for you?:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)