Pet Mod EXTREME ROULETTEMONS (Complete for now!)

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Lunaguar - Defensively OK, it has high SpDef and Reflective Body (If the user is hit by a special attack, the attacker loses 1/8 of their max HP), but 4 resistances to 4 weaknesses, including one to Ghoul-type. With its bulk, it could be a decent Wild Paradigm setter, but that's about all the utility it gets.
Suivy - holy shit my mans thick as FUCK. Either way, its abilities aren't too useful, as both raise speed, a stat it doesn't really need. Anti weather could be good, but weather setters don't really exist right now. Its type is okay, as it's really just a bunch of neutralities. This mon does come with a ton of useful utility in the form of Scorpion Charm (SpAtk lowering entry hazard), Fell Branch (STAB Heavy Slam/Spectral Thief), Healing Wings (Wish), and Shimmering Scales (Protect that heals on contact). It can attempt to remedy its low offensive stats with Trembling Earth (Night Shade that doubles damage if opponent is statused, so it could be good with Spiky Nest (TSpikes for Bleed) if we ever get that). Solid mon, if you ask me.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
yikes i'm super late, sorry about that

Frankensloth won this time around, next slate will open tomorrow but the spreadsheet already has the next mons so feel free to check that if you want to prepare something

DuoM2

whao
I'd first off like to really apologize for being so slow with things with this mod lately. My interest in this mod hasn't been dying at all but starting and closing slates has been slipping my mind a lot lately. Onto the next slate!

Toxipix (17 kg)
Slime-type
141/142/55/33/19/134 (524)
Caretaker / Porous Veil / Blow Away
Learns Crystalline Charge, Horror Bomb, Amber Barrage, Unseen Force, Vampiric Claws, Lizard Breath, Slime Wave, Sucking Spores, Energy Bash, Power Through, Metamorphosis, Petrify, Furious Turn-Around, Beastly Roar, Upgrade, Diamond Flash, Wild Paradigm
Rascale (300 kg)
Beast/Reptile-type
107/64/120/85/92/51 (519)
Magic Master / Amphibious / Under the Weather
Learns Frosted Fragments, Banshee Wail, Hydra Determination, Amber Barrage, Corrosive Touch, Technology's Madness, Holier Than Thou, Scatter Scrape, Pixie Blast, Power Through, Venom Fang, Creepy Crawl, Piscine Spine, Brambles, Snare Trap, Bug Fang, Ivy Swipes
Conifreeroam (300 kg)
Plant-type
88/49/74/120/106/57 (494)
Cold Snap / Blood Pact / Change of Pace
Learns Seasonal Shed, Venom Fang, Unrelenting Crunch, Toppling Gale, Scale Mottle, Wind Shield, Reform, Sticky Switch, Stiffen, Full Prune, Zen Vibrations, Glop Chomp, Primal Instinct, Maul, Web Shot, Supersonic Speed, Horror Bomb
Atmosphorus (17 kg)
Avian/Ghoul-type
78/67/72/153/74/68 (512)
Sorcery / Self-Care / Modernize
Learns Nightmare Dust, Stampede Cloud, Toppling Gale, Stand Guard, Hydrothermal Eruption, Fae or Foe, Unrelenting Crunch, Heaven Piercer, Technology's Madness, Guile Fang, Seasonal Shed, Metamorphosis, Beastly Wrath, Slime Wave, Dance of Life, Gruesome Gobble, Hatchlings
Chloroforge (75 kg)
Artificial-type
131/49/42/56/110/98 (486)
Stink Bomb / --- / Alkaline Veil
Learns Sweet Song, Shoal Sortie, Facial Recognition, Maiden Voyage, Crystal Meditation Blast, Storm Particles, Purgation, Sharpened Scales, Down Bash, Bandage, Quaking Roar, Scale Mottle, Wild Hunt, Sonic Hiss, Dying Dance, Serrated Claws, Estuarine Swap

Also for those of you who aren't on the Discord, I feel like mentioning here that there's been a lot of concern for Oozeru breaking this meta, and I currently agree that it seems very strong. It has very good bulk in a meta that is likely to favor Magnifying Mirror as an item on the same level of prevalence as GSC Leftovers as well as Scorpion Charm for support, and it also has one weakness and access to Airborne Assault, which gives it a fully-powered Counter and Mirror Coat at the same time. It seems very difficult to break once it's hit the field and either a very powerful Ghoul-type special breaker or an absurdly powerful wallbreaker through some ability might be necessary to consistently get past it. I don't remember off the top of my head what my idea for the future relating to this would be but I know we talked about it in the Discord and I can check the chat logs if needed.

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Toxipix - All its abilities don't really work since there all largely defensive and this mon is really frail, so that kinda sucks. Slime, however, is a very strong offensive typing, and Toxipix has the offensive stats to boot. Sure, it has to rely on Primary Blast for STAB, but it has Unseen Force (Ghoul-type Fire Lash) and Upgrade (one-time Shift Gear that suppresses abilities). Might be a little much.

Rascale - Magic Master (bounces back Ghoul-moves) is a good defensive ability, and Amphibious (x1.5 attack under any terrain) might be useful eventually. It's pretty passive as its only means of damaging is Technology's Madness or Bug Fang (both Super Fang clones), and it's most reliable form of recovery is Hydra Determination (which stops working if the user is statused), but it has Brambles (Spikes). Probably OK, but I'm not really a big fan.

Conifreeroam - Change of Pace (copies opponent's Speed stat) is sick, allowing it to mend its low speed stat and act as speed control (kind of). It can try to run 252 Def / 252 SpA to attempt to activate Shield Slider, or it can cut its HP using Full Prune to activate Reflex Orb. Otherwise, its Special movepool is pretty lacking. Probably sucks, but it's fun to think about.

Atmosphorus - We have enough slow special attackerse, tyvm.

Chloroforge - That's some nice special bulk, which is good since almost every Pokemon so far has been a special attacker. The acid immunity is also nice for longevity. It gets Down Bash (Avian SpDef Body Press) for damage, Bandage for recovery, and Estuarine Swap/Wild Hunt for shitty pivoting. Pretty good.

Last edited:

DuoM2

whao
Chimedrill (17 kg)
Mineral/Artificial-type
94/96/20/122/125/71 (528)
Brave Spirit / Thick Skin / Dust Storm
Learns Rain Dust, Swift Swoop, Whirlpool Drain, Stand Guard, Unrelenting Crunch, Lizard Breath, Angelic Cry, Tree Fall, Technology's Madness, Scute Shot, Leaf Blower, Web Shot, Fae or Foe, Take to the Skies, Computer Crash, Conifer Cannon, Excavation
Mollhusk (300 kg)
Arthropod/Piscine-Type
131/86/25/29/103/110 (484)
Big Dreamer / Lack of Skill / Haunt Back
Learns Tree Fall, Holier Than Thou, Cryptobiosis, Stereo Screech, Sylvan Terror, Spinal Chop, Leaf Blower, Acidic Spit, Beastly Wrath, Fae or Foe, Wheel Wrecker, Maid 'n' Aid, Power Through, Technology's Madness, Munch Around, Sticky Wrap, Scale Power
Abunphant (300 kg)
Beast-type
61/107/43/141/105/47 (504)
Cultivate / Composite Mineral / Amber Shell
Learns Hydra Determination, Hydrothermal Eruption, Kelp Knife, Scute Shot, Amber Barrage, Rageful Roar, Flop Around The World, Medical Aid, Upgrade, Syrinx Warm-Up, Desperate Sting, Chaotic Spores, Trembling Earth, Ghoulish Hammer, Tranquilizing Venom, Hatchlings, Spirit Strike
Ferreleon (17 kg)
Artificial/Reptile-type
91/55/163/57/136/98 (600)
Accretion / --- / Build Muscle
Learns Maul, Munch Around, Nutrition Recovery, Diamond Rotation, Wheel Wrecker, Spirit Strike, Hyper Torpedo, Pixie Blast, Cold Strike, Heavy Strike, Call of the Wild, Nullifying Seed, Frenzy, Wind Shield, Furry Fury, Venom Shot, Suspend
Estuaper (75 kg)
Piscine-type
69/56/105/106/81/108 (525)
Careless Offense / Sorcery / Porous Veil
Learns Guile Fang, Reptile Tail, Branch Barrage, Sucking Spores, Bark Pecker, Nightmare Dust, Ghoulish Rake, Maiden Voyage, Plasmodium, Piscine Spine, Leaf Blower, Snare Trap, Swift Swoop, Anathetamize, Refracted Beam, Stampede Cloud, Hatchlings

And that's it! I'm going to start mentioning typings here for those who want to name the Pokemon, although I'd like for Pokemon to be named on the Roulettemons Discord if at all possible. The types of the next slate will be as follows...

- Beast/Piscine
- Artificial
- Mineral/Plant
- Piscine/Mineral
- Ghoul

Once again let me know on the Roulettemons Discord if you want to name one of these Pokemon. Voting will begin in a few days, see you then!

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Abunphant: This 'mon is probably bad. Cultivate turns its STAB Beast moves into non-STAB Plant moves, bad. Amber Shell boosts Plant moves in Dust. The only Special Plant move it gets Chaotic Spores, which is only 80 BP and does not make Amber Shell worth running. It's left with Composite Mineral, which lowers damage taken from Special moves by 2/3, by far the best ability it gets. It also DOES have great Special move options like Amber Barrage (50 BP double hit Mineral draining move), Hydrothermal Eruption + Flop Around The World (Piscine-terrain setting that does 75 BP Piscine dmg + 110 BP Piscine move), AND both Medical Aid (priority 1/2 healing) and Hydra Determination (1/2 healing that does 70 BP Ghoul dmg if statused). However, this 'mon is still very slow and very frail on the physical side, and mono-Beast is a bad offensive type. So it's probably bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)