Extremefucker II

Extremefucker II
An Uber team RMT by MagicShedinja

Hi Smogoners, this is MagicShedinja here with my new Uber RMT. This is a team i used for 1 month and is one of my best, infact i'm not tired to use it yet. This team was born after my Sun Stall team that i posted a month ago; i was quite tired of that team since it was a stall and so the battles started to became very long and boring. i decided to make a new team moore offensively paced, and since a hadn't got ideas i take my first (and nooby) team and i modified it.

This team, as said before, is a big modifie to my first Uber team, the Extremefucker I, that was a quite standard team builded around EKArceus, becuause it was my first serious approach to the tier and i wanted to start off with something easy yo use. it was a good team, but not enough, because most of his victories were due the easy sweep of that cheap shit of Arceus. so i decided to modified it by changing my Extremekiller Arceus with an Extremekiller Rayquaza. this team is one of my best teams, because it works well, it has a answer for every threat in the metagame, and is a bit original too, infact it use some unexpeted set. on the Pokemon Online ladder it peaked at 1521, but sadly i haven't got a picture because i wanted to take it if it beated my current Ladder record, 1524 points, but i couldn't reach it courtesy of a ShellPass noob... but who cares, a team is not good for the score on the ladder it reaches :pimp:.

so, i've annoyed you enough with my useless introduction, let's see the team

At first Glance

Building Phase

Here it is, the Extremefucker I, the first version of the team, and my first try to the tier. the team was based on the core of Magnezone + EKArceus: the first pokemon, very rare in Ubers, eliminate the common Ferrothorn, Forretress and Skarmory, so that Arceus can use Substitute instead of the Earthquake or Brick Break to setup easier on Giratina. a very cool core! then i put Mixed Rayquaza to weaken Psysical wall like Lugia and Groudon to make Arceus's Sweep easier, and Tentacruel as my spinner and Switch-in on Kyogre. then, i put Kyogre because it can sweep well without Ferrothorns in his way, and the rain helped me with Sun Teams. last, i wanted a good Revengekiller for Mewtwo, Rayquaza, and Enemys Extremekillers and jirachi was right for me.

the team was good, but it has some notable flaws, for example i didn't have a good Switch-in on Kyogre and Arceus. so, i just let it go this team.

When i decided to modifie the team, the first try was this: Kyogre, Tentacruel and Jirachi were the same, but Rayquaza became an Swords Dance variant instead of Arceus. with him, Magnezone was useless, so i change it with a Support Arceus-Grass, who checks Kyogre and Setups Stealth rock, and My Arceus became a Skarmory, to solve the Extremekiller weakness and to setup Spikes. the team was good, but i wanted to change tentacruel because it sucks in this team outside of Spinning. and here comes the idea.

The Great idea was to change Skarmory with Forretress, so that i can have Spikes and Spin all-in-one and i could change Tentacruel with a better Kyogre Check. the choice was between Dialga and Palkia, and i choose the former because it setups Stealth Rock, allowing me to make Arceus Grass a Calm Mind set. Finally i realized that having Spikes and Stealth Rocks without a spinner was a waste, so a give the SR to Forretress and i changed the Dialga set.

Team in Detail

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Surf

A very Standard set for the whale. i didn't change this Pokemon because sun teams was still very threatening and the rain helps me with them, but rain isn't vital for the team. I dont know why i use this set, is the first i tried and i never changed it because is very good and immediate, i don't want to have to much setup sweepers. the set is very standard, Water Spout is the Strong shit to Spam early game, surf is for lategame Sweeping, and Ice Beam and Thunder are for coverage and Revengekilling purposes. Evs Spread standard too, i put max Speed and max Special Attack with a Modest nature for power. i know that max Speed isn't necessary, but outspeeding other Kyogres is always welcome. in this team Kyogre can use pretty much all his sets, but having a secondary scarfer is not a bad thing for this team.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- U-turn
- Trick

"What? Scarf Jirachi? lolnoob, use Genesect, it's better than this shit!!1!1!" well, probably is what you're thinking xD. ScarfJirachi is a very unusual choice for a Revengekiller, especially when Genesect exist. as said, as a "Steel-Type-Revengekiller that mantein momentium with U-Turn" Genesect is the first thing that comes in mind, and is generally considered superior, but there are some advantages that Jirachi has over it that make me do this choice. First is Trick: Lugias and Giratinas are very annoying to this team, so a well played Trick can ruin them well and give my Rayquaza a chance to setup. second is the bulk and the typing that permise him to switch on every offensive Mewtwo in the rain, while genesect is fucked by Fire Blast. it can switch even on Kyurem-W and LODeoxys-A! and last but not least, Serene Grace and Iron Head saved my ass several times by just haxing with flinches, and this permise Jirachi to revengekill even Arceus-Ghost. Ice Punch is for Revengekill Rayquaza and U-Turn For Scouting and momentium. seriously, ScarfJirachi is a great pokemon, if you think to add to your team ScarfGenesect give it a try even to this, it won't disappoint you.

Dialga @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 236 SDef / 20 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Bulk Up
- Sleep Talk
- Rest

Dialga is one of those pokemon that, while it has a lot of cool and dangerous set, people still stuck with those shitty Defensive set. other examples are the afromentioned Jirachi or Heatran. Bulk Up Dialga is a old set that has never seen much Usage and is a shame because is so fucking good! whel Dialga switch in the battlefield, the opponent will bring Tentacruel or Chansey thinking that is a Support set or a Choice Set, and then they realized to be only setup fodder for the set. As it that were not enough, this Dialga has the same bulk of the defensive set, so it can Check all variants of kyogre bar the Specs one, some Palkias, and most Arceus Forms. and with Bulk Up, the Rain and RestTalk it's onre of the best Ho-oh Checks in the game, bar Earthquake ones. The moveset is standard, with some speed Creep for Ho-oh and Groudon. Seriously, i know that Dialga is a Good SRocker, but don't stuck with that, Dialga can be more dangerous that that.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Toxic
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Rayquaza wants Stealth Rocks on the enemy side and the field clean from enemy ones to shine at his best, so Forretress is here to help him. Furthermore, it gives my team a good Check to Extremekiller Arceus, with Max Defense and Toxic it can actually cripple the Arceus and then try to stall him a bit by pillaring, even if i doesn't work well without a ghost-type or Pain Split. Stealth Rock and Rapid Spin are obvious, and Volt Switch is for bring Momentium to the team, but i'm thinking to change that with Pain Split to have more chances to beat Arceus 1 vs 1.

Arceus (Arceus-Grass) @ Meadow Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Calm Mind

In a Tier dominated by weather or more generally, by Rain, GrassCeus Stands out as a good AntiMetagame Pokemon. i choose him becuase i wanted a sturdy Switch.in to Specs Kyogre, and the choice was between GrassCeus, WaterCeus and DragonCeus. i choose him because the other two were redunant. it can win the weather war alone thanks to his STAB, and setup and Sweep against a lot of common rain teams. is also my only counter to Groudon and Palkia so i lose him they become problematic. Grass Knot > Judgement because is generally stronger against most of the metagame, and i don't have issues with Manaphy (Kyogre Revengekills Tail Glow's, Dialga setup on Calm Mind's) and Ice Beam is the best coverage move for hitting Lugias and Giratinas trying to phaze me out.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- V-create
- ExtremeSpeed
- Swords Dance

And Last, but non certainly the least, our Star of the Show, ExtremeFucker II!! the Extremekiller Arceus might be bulkier or have the Stab on the ExtremeSpeed, but it lacks the outstanding power of their coverage moves. a +2 V-Create is so fucking Strong that can OHKO even Support Groudon and Lugia after SR! serious shit here! Dragon Claw is a reliable STAB if i needs to, but i don't use it much. and ExtremeSpeed is powerful as a Jolly Arceus' One, infact it can OHKO Kyogre, Palkia and Mewtwo after Stealth Rock Damage. Furthermore, with his ability i can Revengekill Swift Swimmers that are dangerous for this team i know that EKCeus is cool and stuff, but is more satisfieing to sweep with this, isn't it?

Conclusion

So, i hope you like this team and my RMT. the team has not common weaknesses, only Dialga is a bit annoying, but it's just that. and Shellpass. that shit sweeps me, i can't do much. i hope you'll ban them someday.

The RMT is below, click on the link to see it, and leave a Luvdisc if you steal this or if you liked it. Peace :)

ETT:

your team appears to be weak to sub+hc zekrom, I can't really think of much to stop it except maybe groudon or hippowdon over dialga and groudon can deal lots of damage to Dialga

you are also weak to wacan tail glow manaphy, and that set exists just to survive faster thunders and OHKO back with the appropriate move. it normally carries tail glow/grass knot/surf/ice beam. I can only suggest judgement on grasseus.

your team appears to be weak to sub+hc zekrom, I can't really think of much to stop it except maybe groudon or hippowdon over dialga and groudon can deal lots of damage to Dialga

you are also weak to wacan tail glow manaphy, and that set exists just to survive faster thunders and OHKO back with the appropriate move. it normally carries tail glow/grass knot/surf/ice beam. I can only suggest judgement on grasseus.
SubHCZekrom usually lose to my Arceus 1 vs 1, thanks to Ice Beam and His resistance to Bolt Strike.. i also have Good Revengekillers in Kyogre and Rayquaza if the Sub isn't up.

that Manaphy set is very rare, i've never seen a manaphy without Rest, if it doesn't have Grass Knot Kyogre can Hit it twice, and without Ice Beam Rayquaza can Dragon Claw + ESpeed

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi MagicShedinja, very nice team.

You are terribly weak to Calm Mind Arceus formes. Engaging the CM with your very own Arceus is not a solid answer, especially because said Arceus can be Steel or so. SmashPass is very cheap and uncommon, but you're right; if you face it, there isn't much you can do. As lousy pointed out, SubHC Zekrom is also pretty annoying, as +1 Outrage will hurt Grass Arceus a lot and will leave you open to Kyogre. And last, but definitely not least, Swords Dance Arceus can literally OHKO everything on your team bar Forretress and Arceus which can't do much back.

To begin with, I recommend changing Dialga to the Support set. Using Stealth Rock on a Pokemon like Forretress is a waste when it has Spikes, but I'll get to that in a few. Support Dialga is a great addition to your team as it can easily beat Giratina which you said to be annoying with Draco Meteor instead of being locked to Outrage. With Roar you can stack up hazard damage to help Rayquaza on its sweep.

Next, change Forretress's EV spread and moveset to 248 HP / 112 Def / 148 SpD with Spikes / Toxic / Pain Split / Rapid Spin. Doing so gives you a great check to all Arceus formes, especially Extreme Killer, with the combination of Toxic and Pain Split. EVs allow you to avoid the 2HKO from CB Kyurem-B's Outrage after SR, and gives you respectable SpD stat to tank special hits like Spacial Rend or Focus Blast.

To remedy your CM Arceus and SmashPass weakness, as well as make Reshiram and Kyurem-W less of a threat, I recommend Specially Defensive > Choice Scarf Kyogre. With Roar and RestTalk, you can easily tank on many attackers and phaze them, stacking up more and more hazard damage to help Rayquaza and Arceus on their sweep. Scald's burn rate is phenomenal to every team, allowing you to wear down many Pokemon trying to setup on you.

With Giratina and Lugia covered by Forretress, Dialga, and Kyogre, I honestly believe you should give Genesect a go over Jirachi, but it's really up to you; both fulfil the role well.

Good luck!

Dialga @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 112 Def / 144 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Pain Split
- Toxic

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Roar
- Scald

Optional:
>

Hey Furai, Thanks for your rate, really Appreciated.

as for Dialga, i used the Support set, with Forretress setupping Spikes, but i noticed that without a Spinblocker it was a waste, since enemys Forretress could easily spin on Jirachi and Grass-Arceus... i will Try again, but i'm not so sure

for Kyogre, the Specially Defensive set is Great, i solved a lot of problems with him, especially CMGhostCeus, Thanks. and thanks for the Forretress Evs spread, i was looking for that.

i think i will stick with Jirachi, in the rain is better, cause it can Switch-in on Mewtwo (even Fire Blast), and Trick is Important. usually i prefer using genesect in Sun Teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)