Fall Scramble! Commencement Post

Borghi

Banana eater
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Fall Scramble! has started!

Feel free to use this post to talk about the tournament in a civilized manner. Don't use this to ask questions, I refer you to the Q & A thread to do so.

Flight Tierlist (gaming)

:sm/arceus: Arceus: S
God flight god tier. Yourwelcomethankyou opens out the flight, followed by gamers like Clipperz, AaPoke and Jomatoes. Helios of Sun and Bananers are absolute lads closing off the flight together with Mythical, HanaS, TCG_HOGZ and Justin Snores. About Arceus, Pokémon Legends Arceus coming to the Nintendo Switch January 28th 2022!

:sm/shaymin: Shaymin: S-
My flight, we have some gamers, like girlboss Zeefable, Mr.GX and Giokio. AverageSwagger is very cringe though. Raisedintyo, Asuya and z0mog are gamers as well. Shaymin is so fucking f l o o f

:sm/darkrai: Darkrai: A
Darkrai flight has some absolute GAMERS like JagSamurott and AldrichYan, good players like JoeMamaUX69 and Atmosphere VGC, plus two cringe people being InkVG and Raineko. Darkrai's Dark Void is kinda cringe as well.

:sm/manaphy: Manaphy: A-
This flight is contaminated by oldcigarette's Chansey + Shuckle. Although we do see some gamers like Mr. 34,5k Namuko Pro, Typhoeus, Cyan, Roy Pablo, Ace Emerald and Hervalt. Oriol Plaza is the most gamer one together with BlizzVG, carrying the flight. Manaphy is kinda idiot, sorry (not sorry) Manaphy fans

Closing thoughts:
- I am kinda divided wherether Darkrai is lower or higher then Manaphy, I think InkVG and Raineko being together really pushes the tier down. If I forgot someone, I'm sorry and it's because I am too tired to read the list with attention.
- Reminding its 2AM right now and I probably did not see 50% of players on each flight well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)